MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

CT and Wes are favorites but I think Johnny bananas and frank are a dark horse team. Don't underestimate frank and we all know bananas is a beast no homo

CT and Wes got this unless they have a complete meltdown.

I mean CT had a chance with Adam, and there have been some females on the show better than him :lol:

Last edited:
last one kinda sucked because honestly i forgot all about everything that happened, i dont even remember if i watched the entire thing. i think i missed the last 2-3 episodes.

this one should be interesting but hate waiting a week to watch each episode and plus im in the gym at that time :smh:

OP...edit your first post with the trailer.

Looks like CT gets into it with Frank, Leroy, etc etc.

word is they tried to get Coral in to be Trishelle's partner..

this challenge was also changed last minute..it was originally going to be a Duel 3 to end the franchise but production felt they didnt get a good enough cast..

if this season ends up with good ratings, look for the franchise to end with a Duel 3 next season featuring alot of the OG players, crowning the king and queen of challenges

I didnt even see my dude wes in that trailor. Ct and Wes going to have that target on their back day 1.

^Lol just noticed Bird slapped CT..

shouldve had Nia and Averey as Rivals..

hell if they can base Rivals off twitter beef (Johnny/Frank)..then Coral/Nia wouldve been money, they hate each other :lol:

A lot of CT in the trailer :smokin

Either he's gonna be on it till the end or he goes out in a blaze of glory

I didnt even see my dude wes in that trailor. Ct and Wes going to have that target on their back day 1.

Yea, very little Wes in it. I guess with him teaming up with CT, he's got to be the calm one and not try to get under people's skin like he usually does, CT will get everybody gunning for them anyways which leads to him being the highlights of the trailer.

Also was the Cara Maria towards the beginning of the trailer? She's not in the original listing for the cast so I guess we can assume another female leaves or gets kicked out?

Last edited:
^
cara maria replaces naomi who quits. thus partnering her up with cooke who have no rival history whatsoever

Didn't they already team up Wes & CT in a past challenge already? or Wes and some other person/ppl he hated and what ended up happening was they lost pretty quickly? (not counting that one time Wes teamed up with Johnny and that other guy and they ended up winning).

Last edited:
word is they tried to get Coral in to be Trishelle's partner..

this challenge was also changed last minute..it was originally going to be a Duel 3 to end the franchise but production felt they didnt get a good enough cast..

if this season ends up with good ratings, look for the franchise to end with a Duel 3 next season featuring alot of the OG players, crowning the king and queen of challenges

Why are they ending the Challenges? One of the only fun things to watch on that bummy network. At least bring back Road Rules or show the old seasons again.

Why are they ending the Challenges? One of the only fun things to watch on that bummy network. At least bring back Road Rules or show the old seasons again.
Half the cast is 40 or something now lol. They physically can't do it anymore haha

Did Cyrus (I think that was his name) ever win anything? He always seemed like a pretty cool level-headed dude.

On the flipside, Tyree, LOL I thought when that dude did challenges, he'd be a monster, but he make a care-bear look like a 25-to-lifer.

Ty is going to hold my boy Leroy back :smh: Former football player, soft as charmin

Him and Marlon can battle for king simp.

CT and Wes are the obvious favorites.

Super bummed there will be no more challenges after this...even if the cast is old they still have younger cast from past real worlds that can compete. This and real world are the only things I watch on mtv. Bad move on their part to drop the challenges series

Back
Top Bottom