MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

stagecrashers.JPG

LOL did anybody hear when jay said to lil mama "You gonna T-Pain me?"
its a few seconds after she jumps on stage, you gotta listen closely

and i kinda wish Jays big %#% ex para military bodyguard woulda caught lil mama half way up the stage steps
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at her from trying to hop in the spotlight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

LOL did anybody hear when jay said to lil mama "You gonna T-Pain me?"
its a few seconds after she jumps on stage, you gotta listen closely

xnydxu.jpg

He did say that but I'm lost what does that even mean? "You're T-Paining me"???? Couldn't connect it at all
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If it wasn't for a guy named Kanye West, Lil Mama might have dominated Monday's headlines with her, er, zealousness at Sunday night's Video Music Awards. The New York-bred rapper/ TV personality got hyped up and jumped onstage with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys during their show-closing performance of the night, Jay's "Empire State of Mind."

Mama came onstage toward the end of the song and even struck a pose with Hov and Alicia Keys, after Jay had gestured for her to chill out seconds earlier and joked she was "T-Paining." On Monday afternoon (September 14), Mama sent MTV News a statement via her manager explaining the incident.
"I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys," the statement reads. "I admire them and look up to them as role models. 'Empire State of Mind' had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY."
Lil Mama's rep said she may have more to say about the situation later.

So wait T-Pain going on stage wasn't planned?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Lil Mama talking about emotions running on high
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Crazy *$$%%. I'm sure she did that on a dare.

Back
Top Bottom