MTV's Jersey Shore Season 2 in Miami AND...

bkmac

Banned
Let the GTL'ing begin: The new seasonhttp://tv.msn.com/the-wrap/jersey-shore-returns/story/?GT1=28103# of "Jersey Shore" will premiere Thursday, July 29, the network announced Thursday.

Using its own MTV http://tv.msn.com/the-wrap/jersey-shore-returns/story/?GT1=28103#News website to "break" the story, MTV confirmed what's been known for months-- namely, that season two will shoot in Miami. But it turns out the network plans to return to the Shore for the second half of the season.
http://tv.msn.com/the-wrap/jersey-shore-returns/story/?GT1=28103

pimp.gif

It's all New Yorkers and NJ cats in MIA....so they'll be just fine. I thought they would have been up in the Hamptons...but Miami is a good spot for them. I grew to love the show....this is the one program that piqued my interest in MTV again
laugh.gif

Seems like it won't be as good cuz everyone will know who they are and just *#@$ with them just cuz.

I also read that a big reason they are going back to NJ is because the clubs in Miami don't want them there.
laugh.gif

I WILL BE ON DECK FOR SOME SNOOKI WHEN I SEE HER IN MY CITY ..BELIEVE DAT ...GON SHONE DAT TRICK

WHO DOWN FOR A NT MIAMI SUMMIT LOL

Send them to New York.  They'd probably get beat up.  They need to ban airing snookie on tv.  She's super disgusting.  I'd probably puke if i saw her round, orange, drunk self in person.

So, i live in Miami. and these @*%$%%$ have been roaming the streets of south beach for the last few weeks and no one wants them here! all businesses have some kind of anti *!%*+**@@ law that they had passed on purpose so that the cast couldn't be filmed in their spot, lol

Originally Posted by shogun

Send them to New York.  They'd probably get beat up.  They need to ban airing snookie on tv.  She's super disgusting.  I'd probably puke if i saw her round, orange, drunk self in person.
No you wouldn't.  Shutup.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

So, i live in Miami. and these @*%$%%$ have been roaming the streets of south beach for the last few weeks and no one wants them here! all businesses have some kind of anti *!%*+**@@ law that they had passed on purpose so that the cast couldn't be filmed in their spot, lol
why would they do that?  isn't it like free advertisement for the bars, etc.?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by DJ bana

why would they do that?  isn't it like free advertisement for the bars, etc.?
Its the same thing that happened when the Real World came to Brooklyn. Owners of bars and other businesses didn't want to deal with all of the trouble that MTV would have brought with them. Some people actually care about their overall product than getting attention on national television.

Back
Top Bottom