MTV's The Challenge

I was afraid Brad was going to come in like Derrick and just follow Bananas lead but I’m happy to see he’s playing his own game.

Derrick won 2nd place following Bananas lead. Brad is about to make a whole lot of unnecessary enemies trying to overtly run things

Derrick won 2nd place following Bananas lead. Brad is about to make a whole lot of unnecessary enemies trying to overtly run things
While it may not be the smartest game, it's entertaining.

Funny enough, Cory was mostly right about who is gunning for Johnny

Bruh mtv makes me so mad
If the dudes had been oogling over a chick cleaning like white dude was being by the chicks it'd be a problem....even with Cara saying that magic Mike comment

Now with that said. Britini little young booty could get it.
Natalie and Kam can't decide who is better.

I think Cory was smart saying what he said. He did shake em up.

Does Cara Maria got that good head game?

Last edited:
tdogg2k tdogg2k

Did you miss the part in the Champs vs Pros 2 final when the guys stopped to watch Emily, Michelle, and Justina wrestling for the ball?

There has never been a problem with "oogling" from men or women on these shows. They cast good looking people on purpose.

tdogg2k tdogg2k

Did you miss the part in the Champs vs Pros 2 final when the guys stopped to watch Emily, Michelle, and Justina wrestling for the ball?

There has never been a problem with "oogling" from men or women on these shows. They cast good looking people on purpose.
I was just about to say :lol: CT and Johnny just stood and watched the show.

The Stars literally lost 6-0 in events, then lost 4 of 5 in the final, their only win because TO wasn't around long enough to announce his charity. :lol:

That chick in heat for Bananas is BAD.

How dude align with Corey, then immediately go back on his word? :stoneface:

Champs vs Stars was boring for the most part.

I tuned in for Ariane and Michelle.

Vendettas looks good.

Some of these new females are bad.

I like the changes they made for the season with the troika and there being only one overall winner now.

Wonder how the grenade system works?

How.

The ****.

Can you not score a goal, with no goalkeeper???????

I don't care if my nuts were on fire, I could still kick a ball STRAIGHT more than 30 feet.

:smh:

are Victor and Natalie (Big Brother) on this season? how are they doing?

be leery of Natalie, she's def. the type to abuse the #metoo movement
there was a bit of a controversy in the BB house with her about a similar issue

are Victor and Natalie (Big Brother) on this season? how are they doing?

be leery of Natalie, she's def. the type to abuse the #metoo movement
there was a bit of a controversy in the BB house with her about a similar issue

yeah Natalie is. shes pretty cute. def has a scumbag vibe to her

Devin already on to Natalie's shenanigans :lol:

God, I hate the inquisition segments of these shows. Waste of time.

yeah Natalie is. shes pretty cute. def has a scumbag vibe to her
she def. is she was keeping up a relationship with this guy because he was popular on BB, getting money from him while she was with some dude from the Knicks

Devin already on to Natalie's shenanigans :lol:

God, I hate the inquisition segments of these shows. Waste of time.
Yeah, I don't get it. Thwyre forcing drama.

Its better when players come to the ppl in charge of who goes in an elimination on their own.

It doesn't feel like past challenges where a duo may have dinner with another duo.

Nat and the blonde Barbie are bad as hell.

Veronica's thick self was lookin right too.

Corey. :smh: He should never come on this show again. Straight up worthless.

Man chicks like Melissa are totally not my style but that ***** is fine AF. Where is she from? "It was in me way"
Irish?

No Show ending eliminations is so wack.
Positives:the Women

Kam is my favorite to look at aside from Veronica.
Kam is absolutely stunning in the face.

just fnished champs vs stars. pathetic, Not picking Matt to do finals pretty much lost it for them.
Yall talking about what johnny and ct saying about Emily was equal to the way the chicks on vendettas was harrassin UK Jos. lol not even close.
They need to do another pros vs champs. that was a bit more entertaining on the compettion side.

Back
Top Bottom