MTV's The Challenge

Kam gotta manly *** face, she look way better with her makeup and hair right but nah, she gotta tough *** face.

I like this challenge, I like all the extra twists and **** they added.

The one ***** talking to everyone and then admitting who she voted for, these people are dumb as ****. Just play dumb and don't say ****, vote and be quiet.

That soccer **** was embarrassing. Oh my goodness, couldn't believe it. Corey going home so early was great. He's a cornball, FOH.

Alicia though, oh my. Without the makeup though she was looking rough in that one scene.

cori should just hang it up hes literally been sent to the first elimination for like that last 3 challenges dude is trash

That was DEFINITELY the first thing I noticed when they unveiled them. I expected Alicia and then I saw everyone else and I was like wait, not one white person......

All the minorities don’t have a strong white player attached to them so they’re easy pickings

Cara probably in a secret alliance with Bananas
Andy **** is the second strongest female
Britni is with Brad. Natalie is with Bananas.
Kailah & Marie playing low key right now.
Veronica is venegeful and Jemmye is with her.
Sylvia lucked out cause she isn’t an outright rookie.

Whoever survives from Kam, Kayleigh, Melissa & Alicia are probably going to be the bottom 3 for the next couple weeks

How.

The ****.

Can you not score a goal, with no goalkeeper???????

I don't care if my nuts were on fire, I could still kick a ball STRAIGHT more than 30 feet.

:smh:

I want to know how the heavy the balls were. On some of the kicks, the ball just died, even though it looked like they made decent contact. Nobody can be THAT bad at kicking a ball.

i always find it funny how that devin guy thinks hes actually somebody important on these challenges lol
He's following Cory's lead with even less work put in.

Dude talks a big game but hasn't done anything. Hasn't showed to be a real competitor and is still a bit of a novice as a manipulator.

Brit was full cowgirl! Marie is so corny, doing anything for some screentime

Kayleigh is si stacked. Nelson is a lucky MOFO.

Melissa tried to hit Nicole with the ookie doke! “You do me then I’ll do you” :rofl:

Production definitely didn’t plan for Alicia & Cory to be out so quick.

I wish they’d stop trying to make Kailah a thing

Back
Top Bottom