MTV's The Challenge

Reunion’s are so trash now that they bring the entire cast on. If you don’t make it to at leastthe halfway point you shouldn’t be there

Use the after shows to give the loser castmates some extra shine

Nicole has this weird obsession with Cara

ive always hated how Hooked up is now the new kiss. when i hear hooked up yall went well pass 3rd base

Cara is pretty. it also helps she seems like a good person.

Tell me you hooked up with someone and I'm like 'something went inside someone's hole'

If that didn't happen it wasn't a hookup, it was a fool around.

It really looked like shorty that was with Corey was gonna shine but she got ousted and Kam stepped up.

Tony is a bum. Dude don’t believe in accountability.
Like 2 seasons back this thread was in Love with TONY.
**** had me HOT!

I never understood the Love.
He's just not a Dude I rox with.
He would leave me to die in a ditch, I can spot his type at hello.

Never would *** with that Man on any level of Friendship.

Reactions: God
Nicole and Jemmeye has to be the worst hook up of all time

Devin is definitely feeling himself too much but I enjoy how much he frustrates Bananas

oh snap:smh:
Next week?!

Wow man. Super sloppy.
Read the posts in here. I didn't even watch most of it tonight cuz a poster earlier said the reunion airs in 2 parts and the winner is only announced in the second one.

He also put in a spoiler who won.

Also who ever loved Tony? Dudes saw the ***** in him back in his Real World season; exes or skeletons.

Kam need to give me some *****.

Devin is beyond lame, keeps repeating the same corny and lame jokes. Super wack.

Blows my mind women even go near Nicole. Disgusting.

Veronica looking like an absolute queen out here.
Kam may got the juice.
Nicole looks good with the make up. but then she talks and you're just like yuck mouth

Did I miss an episode where they showed the final 4 competing in the FINAL final challenge?

Or they supposed to show that next week and unveil the winner?

I’m confused. Last I saw was Leroy, Tony and Kam losing the race with the knightsuits.

Did I miss an episode where they showed the final 4 competing in the FINAL final challenge?

Or they supposed to show that next week and unveil the winner?

I’m confused. Last I saw was Leroy, Tony and Kam losing the race with the knightsuits.
Maybe you fell asleep or you missed the last 5 mins or so. They showed the final four starting the memory puzzle. They had to go back and fourth to match the board outside with the same color pattern of a scattered board inside. Then of course they just leave on a cliffhanger saying they'll reveal the winner on the reunion.

Ok I saw that **** but just figured there’d be more after that.

All this extra dragging episode to episode with the eliminators and now the final is ****ing ridiculous.

Why is Nicole dolled up? :lol:

My baby Veronica looking like a super duper snack :smh: :pimp:

Tony a whole h** for doing Leroy like that

Like 2 seasons back this thread was in Love with TONY.
**** had me HOT!

I never understood the Love.
He's just not a Dude I rox with.
He would leave me to die in a ditch, I can spot his type at hello.

Never would *** with that Man on any level of Friendship.

People been calling Tony a dummy from day 1. :lol:

Why are all of you guys hating on Tony's tactics on this season? He played it perfectly. He gassed out, so it was all for not, but everything he did was such a good tactical move.

Even at the end, if it was up to him, it would have been Zach and Leroy going into the final elimination.

He's always had this scumbaggy feel to him. Saw it from day 1 on RW. Showed in different ways since. Was on full display in this challenge.

Again though, who were these ppl that loved Tony?

You'd think the Tony love club would be parading in this season of the challenge before the finale.

He's always had this scumbaggy feel to him. Saw it from day 1 on RW. Showed in different ways since. Was on full display in this challenge.

Again though, who were these ppl that loved Tony?

You'd think the Tony love club would be parading in this season of the challenge before the finale.

They're all pretty slimy though, that's just the way the challenge is these days. Everybody is trying to manipulate others, and nobody is trustworthy. I'm not a tony fan at all, but I just thought his strategy (assuming it was planned) was about as good as it gets on this season.

At some point the name of the game is to backstab and betray to either get to the finale or make it easier for you to win a final against weaker competition. We all get that

They purposely put that in the game for drama and entertainment. Especially with rules like even if your team won a challenge you have to vote one of your own into elimination.

Now I doubt very few have been able to do multiple challenges and not do some grimey **** but there are characters that are so smug and arrogant about it you dislike them personally for how they act.

Compare Landon to Backpack, Wes to Darrell, etc.

yea I've been watching the challenge and apart of these forums since day 1. no one has ever championed Tony.
if anything they wanted him to do better.

Back
Top Bottom