MTV's The Challenge

i haven't watched the last 3 episodes, but knowing the results I don't even want to bother.

I knew if Ashley won she was gonna keep that money. Ever since she joined this show she always been like a spoiled untrustworthy girl.

Then she was using that "he **** shamed me" line b**** please :lol: just be a snake and take the bread. Don't use some weak justification.

I knew if Ashley won she was gonna keep that money. Ever since she joined this show she always been like a spoiled untrustworthy girl.

Then she was using that "he **** shamed me" line b**** please :lol: just be a snake and take the bread. Don't use some weak justification.
The justification will serve her and others well in future challenges.

Basically “watch your mouth and watch your actions”

I know Hunter said that **** about Ashley and I'm not saying it was right.. It was clear MTV took a stand with Ashley by the editing. They went all in on backing her for the **** shaming. Kind of ****ed up since Ashley has done a lot of stuff (Real World season) and whining everytime something doesn't go her way. I think they rigged this. No way Ashley beat him with the times and the fact that they didn't show the puzzle, or count the eating is sketchy.

Propaganda

No it won’t. She’s going to get targeted first every season moving forward.

Plus I think “her friends” will finally realize how trashy she is and won’t put her gameplay ahead of theirs.

I don’t think she’ll make it to the half way point of any challenge for the forseeable future

Not really. Every season on these shows partners cuss each other out. Natalie and Pauly was probably the only team that wasn't at each other's necks at one point. At the end of the day you don't make it that far w/o having at least a decent partner. There's no way to justify that.

Hunter coulda been a gentlemen to her this season and she still woulda did him dirty. :lol:

The crazy thing is she was belittling him all season too. She says crazy **** to everyone, especially Hunter. I own that ****. Say **** you, I don't like you and it's a lot of money. Don't come with some weak **** to try to make yourself feel better.

We know on the reunion she gonna be like

"Any women that's been abused and put down..." :lol:

I'm still laughing at Joss and Sylvia crying the whole time. It was f'ed up but when they made that deal I saying to myself I wouldn't make a deal with nobody with a 1mil on the line.

I’m mad at production for such a ****ty season format. I really hope they get rid of mercenaries (devin and Cory being called mercenaries is hilarious), no twists, and just a return to normalcy.

reading some of the comments, I thought this was the last season for the show yet I see you guys mentioning a next season?

reading some of the comments, I thought this was the last season for the show yet I see you guys mentioning a next season?

Season 33 tentatively titled War of the Worlds is currently being filmed!

They're opening up the gates for anyone that's been on Reality TV

Season 33 tentatively titled War of the Worlds is currently being filmed!

They're opening up the gates for anyone that's been on Reality TV
yikes

trust me, I used to be in these threads. I used to LOVE this show but when they started getting more and more technical and with all these random people I lost interest.

I tried to watch an episode I randomly caught like a week ago... meh

yikes

trust me, I used to be in these threads. I used to LOVE this show but when they started getting more and more technical and with all these random people I lost interest.

I tried to watch an episode I randomly caught like a week ago... meh

Well they have to fill the cast out someway. Road Rules is dead. Real World is in yhe middle of a reboot .

All you have left is Are You The One and the same old faces. So I can see the logic with opening up the flood gates

Well they have to fill the cast out someway. Road Rules is dead. Real World is in yhe middle of a reboot .

All you have left is Are You The One and the same old faces. So I can see the logic with opening up the flood gates
thats fine in the end, I can get used to do which I have

mainly its all these extra stuff they do and rules idk

Real World reboot?

Ashley is a ****ing piece of ****. She is gonna be intolerable in future seasons.

Natalie is not a good player and an even bigger piece of ****

Joss is an idiot cutting deals in a final :smh:

Ashley is a ****ing piece of ****. She is gonna be intolerable in future seasons.

Natalie is not a good player and an even bigger piece of ****

Joss is an idiot cutting deals in a final :smh:
That fool Joss messed up so bad that when asked about it after words in those little interviews, it brought him to tears just talking about how Paulie wasn't a man of his word:rofl::rofl:

Just rewatched each stage and Ashley won the second race over hunter or at least they filmed it so that it looks like she was ahead of him

He dropped off the latter and ate more and she also stepped off the couple ladder first

Fitting end to the season all things considered.

Ashley using that women's empowerment bs to justify her snaking Hunter like that.

Hunter was all the way wrong for the stuff she said about her family but Ashley playing victim when she has done the same or worst to others on these Challenges rubbed me the wrong way.

Paulie and Natalie going back on their word was ****ed up but Joss and Sylvia were idiots for striking an alliance in the Final to begin with.

The only people who should have an opportunity to decide your fate is yourself. Never give someone that type of power.

These Big Brother contestants are cutthroat af.

And I need someone to explain to me how Ashley beat Hunter's time.

Did she even eat any of those plates of food?

Reactions: HIM

I mean she was gonna snake him and as you say you knew she was untrustworthy from the jump so the thing is not to give her any reason to justify being a snake when she does snake you so she looks like the had guy.

Pauline swore on his family's life :rofl: :rofl:

Joss still new. He still getting out through his paces. Got that brutal 3hr elimiation with Derrick last time now he's learning how much of a Johnny level a scumbag ppl can be :lol:

The crying by Joss and Sylvia :rofl: Rewatching this is hilarious. Ashley throwing that grenade right after too.
:rofl:
Apparently Hunter & Ashely hooked up this season
Of course they did :lol:

No way she only banged lame *** Kyle.

I still say Ashley's rise is wild crazy to me and probably an inspiration to other scumbags who aren't that smart or athletic.

She went from racist real world member to somehow finalist inna challenge to winner, to being considered a champ with the damn vets and now she's won her 2nd challenge.

Like Camilla lite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom