MTV's The Challenge

If they keep up this take all the money backstab they need to do it with a bigger team in the final so it has more impact.

There are already some who dislike Ashley. There'll be some more cuz of what she did to Hunter. Similar with Johnny but most will be fine since she didn't take her money.

It's a house of like 20 ppl. Imagine one person takes the money from like a team of 6? :lol:

LOL at Devin acting like he's gonna square up. I could see Bananas laying him out. Devin is all bark and no bite.

2 part reunion? :sick:

That basically means about 30 mins of content, 1.5 hours of commercials and they'll make the Bananas-Devin confrontation the cliffhanger.

Will watch.

I think Devin miscalculated how the public was going to react to the entire sotuation. He thought he was going to come out of it a scorching hot baby face

everyone else just not touching it, but no one saying johnny was absolutely wrong.

Everyone keeps dancing around this and keep trying to say “Johnny shouldn’t have mentioned his dad at all”

The way he’s behaving months later at the reunion is giving what Johnny said more weight.

Devin looks like he still hasn’t recovered

Everyone keeps dancing around this and keep trying to say “Johnny shouldn’t have mentioned his dad at all”

The way he’s behaving months later at the reunion is giving what Johnny said more weight.

Devin looks like he still hasn’t recovered
absolutely hasn't.
I think he is also misinterpreting what Johnny says. basically saying he hopes your dad wasn't an F boi like you

You know you a fraud when the guy you standing over got his hands on his feet daring you, and you still ain't do ****. :lol:

Johnny ain't even say anything outta line. Devin just wanna be mad. I'd have more respect for him if he threw a punch.

I Stand With Bananas!

Still feel like Johnny said nothing wrong.

He also left out why the whole I hope the apple fell far from the tree matters.

Devin was acting like a complete scumbag trying to get a rise out of Johnny cuz his partner already sealed their fates to go home.

Once again he's acting tough.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
2 part reunion? :sick:

That basically means about 30 mins of content, 1.5 hours of commercials and they'll make the Bananas-Devin confrontation the cliffhanger.

Will watch.
Don't forget half that content is just gonna be clips of what happened in the season :lol:

I’m glad the general concensus here is that Bananas didn’t say anything wrong. And saying, “I hope the apple fell far from the tree” is just a weird round about way of propping up Devin’s dad and putting down Devin at the same time.

I really don’t understand why the cast is taking it any other way. Devin just hates bananas and will use anything he says to perpetuate that and get camera time.

I want to see what Devin says about Cory because that’s the reason he lost out at a chance for the money after he was saying, “he slipped” which was a preposterous take from the jump.

^ devin saw the video in the confessional and said he didn’t slip. It was at the end of that episode.

I know, but I’m saying I haven’t seen any vitriol from him towards Cory (he just looked disappointed), but stays on Bananas’ head for no other reason than just disliking him and vying for camera time and a story line.

Well Devin and Cory never had any drama or beef like that.

Yes Cory cost him a **** @ a mil but we've seen that before and unless they were already rivals/vendettas it never gets to the point of vitriol when a partner gets them kicked off.

Wow Ashley tried to call Hunter a racist based off her hooking up with Derrick H. and him saying he would never mess with her again :lol:

I can see it. Hunter then reveals his 2 friends on the show are black and he's had sex with girls with them.

I'd believe him more if he just said him and Nelson were together.

Paulie telling Kyle "He's not about that life" :rofl: :smh: So cringe.

Da'vonne looking real good to me right now. Maybe it's just the makeup but I'm getting nothing but sex vibes when she's on camera :evil:

Last edited:
What Johnny said was dirty

but you're a grown man, why whine for sympathy. Either fight or suck it up.

Devin is corny

Called it :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 11.37.28 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom