MTV's The Challenge

6FDF122E-C86C-4EC6-A3C4-4EDD2328DCC1.gif

Natalie, Kayleigh, Nelson, Cara, and Angela were all looking like a snack. :smokin

Where these Angela pics?
Edit saw the IG.. Yeeeesh

I can't decide who im a fan of more. Angela or natalie.
Natalie is more take her home to mom
But angela is ima argue and be mad af but give up cuz im trying to hit immediately

Last edited:
"It sounded like you took a rubber off and it snapped in your hand" -CT :lol:

"One kick to the knee and you'll drop" -Paulie

Who says that? I'll leg you kick you. :stoneface:

marie is so annoying. cant stand her

and devin is a complete p-ssy if he doesnt slap johnny in the mouth. enough is enough hes looking like a bullied little boy at this point

and there is no reason johnny should have mentioned devins dad AT ALL.

had it been me in devins place i would have slapped the sh-t out of him soon as that sh-t came out of his mouth

had it been me in devins place i would have slapped the sh-t out of him soon as that sh-t came out of his mouth

You wouldn't have done anything.

You would have lost future bags from MTV. You would have been banned from all future shows. Cost yourself so many bags just so your ego could be massaged.

All is fair in War, Love & Challenges!

You say this as if devin aint runnin his mouth the ENTIRE time. Off a puzzle game victory only. Like chill bro.
He followed him when he was trying to de escalate everything get away and talked trash the entire time. Then act surprised when a dude snap back ..

Devin was harassing Johnny for what appears to be like hours trying to get Johnny to attack him so he would get disqualified too. Followed him around the entire house

There was a reason. Devin pushed Johnny to his breaking point and instead of hitting him he brought up Devin's dead dad.

I would've done the same thing, just sooner.

You wouldn't have done anything.

You would have lost future bags from MTV. You would have been banned from all future shows. Cost yourself so many bags just so your ego could be massaged.

All is fair in War, Love & Challenges!
And in this scenario after this happens Johnny would talk **** again about the same thing :lol:

Ashley is a rotten lil chick :lol:

Kam wearing all that makeup for no reason. She one of the few girl on here that's naturally fine.

Devin was harassing Johnny for what appears to be like hours trying to get Johnny to attack him so he would get disqualified too. Followed him around the entire house

There was a reason. Devin pushed Johnny to his breaking point and instead of hitting him he brought up Devin's dead dad.

I would've done the same thing, just sooner.

Right. Bananas was walking away like you got it but Devin kept pushing him.

Its like someone who slap boxin who dont wanna slap box back u keep doing it they tell you to stop. Then you get punched in the face and they asking why you hit me

I would say though that the cast has jack **** to do when they aren’t on challenges. Them getting in arguments seems to be a way of entertainment for them. I haven’t heard many say it recently, but in years past they would talk about how they just try to not go crazy with boredom. I do feel like devin was being annoying to john... and that John didn’t really go over the top much... but at the same time, it seems like normal behavior for the house.

Ashley is a rotten lil chick :lol:

Kam wearing all that makeup for no reason. She one of the few girl on here that's naturally fine.

She looked like a mess with all that Clown **** on her face.
I hate when Females add contacts and eyelashes.

I can't even stomach it.
Still pee in her butt though.

They say its a make up for pics. It makes them ig pics look vetter. But yea shes beautiful without. She out here trying to get chose tho. Had a taste of a retired nba star now she need more.

I would say though that the cast has jack **** to do when they aren’t on challenges. Them getting in arguments seems to be a way of entertainment for them. I haven’t heard many say it recently, but in years past they would talk about how they just try to not go crazy with boredom. I do feel like devin was being annoying to john... and that John didn’t really go over the top much... but at the same time, it seems like normal behavior for the house.

That all use to have 9-5 jobs.. Then social media popped and mtv start paying enough. Id imagine they get close to 30-50 k to do a show. Add that with the appearances. Yea they just waiting

^ I should have clarified.. “when they aren’t on challenges”, I meant when they aren’t doing a daily challenge or elimination.

Yeah Kam was looking crazy. I didn't recognize her at first. SMH

I would love to know what they make per season. Bananas saying son lived with his parents, I was like wait. Is that ****in true?!?!

Back
Top Bottom