MTV's The Challenge

Is Paulie a UFC champion and I just don't know about it or something? He sure ****ing acts like it. Everything he was saying was cringe-worthy. I agree that Kyle a *****, but he's doing himself zero favors.

Age really did mature CT. He's the tamest person on the show, guys and girls included. Happy for him, I guess. :lol: I miss the days when everyone feared for their life when he was around though.

Anyone have the cast names of this new season?

Devin was harassing Johnny for what appears to be like hours trying to get Johnny to attack him so he would get disqualified too. Followed him around the entire house

There was a reason. Devin pushed Johnny to his breaking point and instead of hitting him he brought up Devin's dead dad.

I would've done the same thing, just sooner.

And we only saw a few minutes of Devin following him around. It was probably for hours..

Crazy how their gonna have a 2 week special for CT’s wedding. They def pulling in bank :lol: or getting them to pay for that ish

So Bananas already apologized off camera and Devin accepted but now Devin playing the victim again? :lol: :smh:

He must want some camera time or something. He's not taking any responsibility for following him around that whole night. He wanted a reaction outta Bananas and he got it.

Again, I mean.......

You actin like a female, followin Johnny around like a puppy, he claps back (and wasn't even OD about it) figures he might have crossed a line, apologizes OFF camera, man to man.

Months later.....you cryin again about it, stand over him, let him BEG you to do somethin, you walk off set, he comes back, AGAIN apologizes ON camera, you STILL actin a tough guy, while he sits, begging you to swing......

Devin comes out of this PATHETIC. PA THET IC.

Throw one punch, maybe I mess with you. Then I know you got somethin. You feel sooooooooo disrespected, your pops, feelings, enemy, I get it, so react. Do somethin. I'll rock with that. Don't keep bringin it up, then doin nothin about it. Total pus move. :smh:

And you KNOW he bringin it up again next season. Bet the farm on that.

Devin is a pure ***** made breed.

All talk. Had the nerve to switch it to name calling.

Johnny admits he snapped and apologizes yet you still acting tough for tv.

Amanda a super lame.

Props to Tony though :pimp:

Last edited:
Thats been Johnny's beef with devin the whole time. That devin only started smoke with johnny for canera times. Hes said it in numerous challenges....yet devin persist to be some big bad johnny beater

Devin super lame for all that. Fight or shut the **** up. If you accepted his apology, move on.

Amanda is wack as ****. She reminds me of the high school days when there would be someone to always go around and try to start ****. So and so said this, so and so is with her. Like come on. Shut up and mind your business.

Ashley is the worst. Guy said you feel strongly about women being attacked on the show, how did you feel about Zach. She completely forgot her whole stance and didn't even acknowledge it.

Kam looked awful. Hurt my heart. She ned to shut up too.

Not including the multiple seasons where she threaten to leave the show too over something she overdramatize. She is the absolutely worst.
Nah Davonne is the worst.
She's a Golden kind of Beautiful, until she opens her mouth and then she reminds me of that Big Black Chick Tenisha from Bag Girls Club. SPeaking of, I need to catch up on the last 8 Seasons of that. The wratchetness and white-trash level in that show is fun....

Davonne reminds me of this every time she is on screen....
tumblr_m3dew2uxjo1qldipgo1_500.gif

Ok they are both bad but Ashely just seems to be like this every season. I've only seen davonne on one season. She's the typical girl I've come across in middle all the way through high school.

Amanda just seem evil. :lol: She jumping in everybody else's stuff then threatening to expose stuff.

And I caught Cara and Paulie say they on that Will and Jada. :lol:

Surprised there wasn't a trailer for next season after the reunion. Heard its gonna be like a fresh meat season but with people from other reality shows and even some IG influencers.

Why do you think Zach smashed in the house, that was about to cause Amanda to expose him? I think it was Cara because she got defensive when Amanda was talking about it

Amanda was going to allegedly claim that Tony & Jenna smashed on Dorty 30 but refrained once she found out Tony was proposing

Props to Tony if he did.

That definitely does sound like something Amanda would do.

Back
Top Bottom