MTV's The Challenge

All of these guys are midgets. CT is only 5'11 on a good day. The rest are barely 5' tall. Manlets are swarming everywhere

Surprised there wasn't a trailer for next season after the reunion. Heard its gonna be like a fresh meat season but with people from other reality shows and even some IG influencers.

The finale was just finished today so I’d expect a possible trailer by the end of this CT wedding special.

I hope they dont bring up diem stuff durinf this wedding special. They already had a history flashback of them

I hope they dont bring up diem stuff durinf this wedding special. They already had a history flashback of them
Agreed. Will be interesting to see who from The Challenge Alum are there and if anyone of them are groomsmen.

Surprised there wasn't a trailer for next season after the reunion. Heard its gonna be like a fresh meat season but with people from other reality shows and even some IG influencers.

I googled the cast and found it on a random site, so not sure how reliable, but that theme makes sense from what I saw....HELLLAAA new blood. 50/50 split. The good news is Wes' name was on there for the vets. Same with everyone's favorite, Leroy. Nany might be making a return too. Was never a fan of hers, but a lot of these vets is why I keep tuning in. Then again, dudes like CT don't bring the drama anymore and get limited camera time, so that's probably a reason why they keep after so much newbies.

^ CT is the best. I still like the duel match against brad that he got dqd because he ripped the flag. That initial push he got when he just moved brad back like 90 degrees. Also, when he sent Shane home while drinking milk and cookies.

^ CT is the best. I still like the duel match against brad that he got dqd because he ripped the flag. That initial push he got when he just moved brad back like 90 degrees. Also, when he sent Shane home while drinking milk and cookies.

Classic. CT yelling/woofing throughout the whole thing had me crying. Brad must've been distracted as hell :lol:

How is CT still a staple on these MTV challenges? Real World Paris was like 15 years ago...
The ladies loved him in his prime and even on reddit sounds like they like him in his current dad bod shape lol. I think hes more popular than Bananas who seems desperate to be popular while CT comes off as more likeable.

How is CT still a staple on these MTV challenges? Real World Paris was like 15 years ago...

He never really went away. He stayed relevant competition wise and had the story line with Diem that fans were pretty invested in.

He never really went away. He stayed relevant competition wise and had the story line with Diem that fans were pretty invested in.
You forgot to add he was pretty good

I mean sure he didn’t fully win that much but he was also entertaining.

Bananas overtook him in all categories but he won but I also find him to be extremely annoying, he was cool years ago but yea I don’t watch much anymore so I guess my opinion don’t matter

I miss Evan and the other dude :lol:

You forgot to add he was pretty good

I mean sure he didn’t fully win that much but he was also entertaining.

Bananas overtook him in all categories but he won but I also find him to be extremely annoying, he was cool years ago but yea I don’t watch much anymore so I guess my opinion don’t matter

I miss Evan and the other dude :lol:
Lol yea I'd say the Challenges greatest what if is if Evan and Kenny hadn't been part of that scandal and got sued how long would they have kept coming back and would Bananas be the force in all those seasons up until Invasion. Though Evan's last season he was out of shape and didn't seem as into the game as before. Those guys brought the lulz though.

Lol yea I'd say the Challenges greatest what if is if Evan and Kenny hadn't been part of that scandal and got sued how long would they have kept coming back and would Bananas be the force in all those seasons up until Invasion. Though Evan's last season he was out of shape and didn't seem as into the game as before. Those guys brought the lulz though.

What scandal? How did I miss it?

They’re idiots for that one, I mean they were grown men how would you think on front of cameras and **** that would fly with no repercussions?

didn't they show that. and when they did it, they didn't put it in the cooch right, it was like in her pants but they didn't stick it all the way in right.?
either way it was wrong and stupid. That was also the time dudes was playing knock on other men penis and picking up chicks grabbin boobs and stuff too.
we def had a wild era

Nah they didn't show that. That would've been too wild.

Thing is they've done a lot of foul pranks to Tonya so it seems like they did do something similar.

When they did that, they were off the shows with no mention. It was only until after a couple challenges ppl realized they were gone for good and the info got out.

Back
Top Bottom