MTV's The Challenge

I love how they didn't tell us what show the contestants were from. Trying to hide the AYTO's lol.

Also, not much talent on the latest AYTO season for future Challenges.

I don't even know who the elite Ashley is. Is she legit?

She is San Diego. She wasn't anything special on battle of the season, but she wasn't a drag or let down to her team either.

She is as legit as you would put Frank or Zach I guess. She just hasn't come back for another challenge until now like those two.

Didn't zach pick up and carry the tomboy girl from that season? I slightly remember that and felt embarrassed for her.

That was the season Alton came back as a shell of his former self :smh:

The Final was pretty weak too. Remember rooting hard for Dustin & Trishelle to pull the upset.

Last edited:
[/quote]
Didn't zach pick up and carry the tomboy girl from that season? I slightly remember that and felt embarrassed for her.

I don't remember him picking her up, but I remember her yelling at her enough to the point she never came back on the show.

I didn't hate Fresh Meat but especially at the time I didn't get why they even did it. Just give those RW ppl more incentive to show up.

The idea of auditoning for the challenges just seems off to me.

There are a couple ways to look at it:

1. At least in the Fresh Meat situation, people are auditioning for the Challenge, so there's a good chance you land a few good competitors. AYTO people signed up for a dating show.

2. That being said, by dipping into the AYTO pool, Bunim/Murray can pull from a bigger group of people and doesn't have to do auditions. What B/M needs to do is figure out how to cast people on AYTO who might make for good Challenge competitors. The RW essentially became an audition for the Challenge. They should try that with AYTO.

I think the difference is in the beginning this was literally Real World vs. Road Rules and early on neither were filled with competitors fit for the challenges. They took 2 reality shows and made a 3rd one.

It was taking the drama of real world and the weird games and challenges from road rules. Basically pitting the more famous members of each against each other.

Last edited:
Nah, there's probably one more person in the world. I know a few nt'ers liked the show. Better than that garbage that is real world now.

What was in the water for RW: Portland/Seattle or wherever they were?

Theo and Anika talking like they Olympic athletes in the real world :lol:

Theo especially. Son still living off his failed college football career how many years ago. I know Cory has to prove himself but damn :lol:

Last edited:
Son wouldn't even jump. Coward.

Straight up embarassed himself. Kassius should've showed up and jumped instead :lol:

What the hell? I'm watching the replay now. But it says episode 3. Then I see 2 more people got into the oasis. Did they show 2 episodes tonight?

Oh ok. dario and that manly staten island cop won the competitions last week so they got their tickets into the oasis already.

Last edited:
Funny how that dummy hunter was complaining that Kailah bae was already in the oasis. You idiots sent her in against an easy opponent. Send your stupid self in against someone easy and you can get in too.

Last edited:
Horrible elimination challenge, let's throw them 400 feet in the air and let them hold 5 balls. Doesn't take no skill or strength involved where you battle each other for a spot.

Same ppl who create the dumbest final challenges. I rather watch Theo and Cory do the same elimination challenge Bruno and tony did last week. Would've been more entertaining

He keeps stacks of money like that at his house? The same house he said Abram threatened to burn down? Sarah should call in a favor from him.

- Not gonna lie... Shane got some good genetics. Wasn't he on Road Rules 20 years ago?

- I'd pork Amanda out. She might be #1 for me this season unless Laurel is still packin the cellulite. :smokin

Last edited:
Let's go Theo! D1 athlete!

Send this simp home!

(Let's be real... Jenna and Cory winning because ratings)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom