MTV's The Challenge

What season did this so called Bananas, CT, Cara alliance helped get him further than his performance should have?

They are all cool, outside the show even (especially him and Bananas). Hence why he got so buttburt when Cara chose Kyle in Vendettas.

But as you see, especially tonight with Zach and Johnnie, anything can happen. So-called alliances get broken, but he’s very comfortable knowing there is very good chance quite a few vets won’t say his name.

Not sure what’s worth debating here. If he wasn’t cool with the ones who often have power, he’d be in eliminations a lot more often because he VERY rarely has power himself.

TJ asking Kam “are you sure...”, this is another example of MTV manipulating the outcomes of these shows. Fake as hell. No way that’s fair.

They are all cool, outside the show even (especially him and Bananas). Hence why he got so buttburt when Cara chose Kyle in Vendettas.

But as you see, especially tonight with Zach and Johnnie, anything can happen. So-called alliances get broken, but he’s very comfortable knowing there is very good chance quite a few vets won’t say his name.

Not sure what’s worth debating here. If he wasn’t cool with the ones who often have power, he’d be in eliminations a lot more often because he VERY rarely has power himself.

Still a lot of empty words here and not a single direct answer to the question about a specific season where Leroy was carried by this so called alliance.

Leroy is always in eliminations. It’s as if you guys don’t actually watch the seasons.

Even Bananas has thrown Leroy under the bus and sent him into eliminations. But sure let’s continue this he’s protected by alliance talk.

Interesting episode.

What Zach did was pretty bizarre (even moreso if it wasn’t planned, which they both deny). If he didn’t win his last two eliminations would have been savage. Went in voluntarily last season and like broke his nose, now inadvertently(?) backstabbed friend and gets eliminated. Kinda wish he did lose so we can see him blame Jenna on the way out and make her apologize for him throwing it to Wesson’s ruin his friendship.

Like that Johnnie picked him, but it was pretty disadvantageous to have Morgan (American, and a dumb one) compared to Zach having a partner from Europe (who was born in Asia). I wonder if Bananas would’ve picked Hunter instead if he was an option.

Poor Johnnie was groveling to Wes like “cmon man, it’s early. Please don’t shoot your shot this soon!” I guess more time to host that First Take or whatever show it is.

I want to see the Tribunal come to a stalemate. I think it’ll happen and curious to see the twist.

Still a lot of empty words here and not a single direct answer to the question about a specific season where Leroy was carried by this so called alliance.

Leroy is always in eliminations. It’s as if you guys don’t actually watch the seasons.

Even Bananas has thrown Leroy under the bus and sent him into eliminations. But sure let’s continue this he’s protected by alliance talk.

If we swapped Zach and LeRoy tonight, he would’ve thrown such a tantrum. At least Zach took it like a man because he knows he deserved it. LeRoy always whines when he gets put in by anyone he’s cool with, because he befriends people to advance further. Simple politicking.

Every time his friends that actually have power (how many times does he get a say?) and don’t put him in an elimination is part of it. I guess you need a big ol’ proclamation as proof that he’s being saved because he’s their friend?

Define always? I’d say the only thing he always does is lose in the end. You’re coming off as his Stan, and that’s cool, we all have our favorites. But let’s not prop him up like he’s some beast that’s just getting bad beats EVERY season. He’s a good competitor, and seems like a really cool guy. But he’s limited. Nothing wrong with that.

I already said alliances mean nothing in the end, and that’s why he never wins. It can only take you so far. He’s good in eliminations, but let’s not act like he’s undefeated. Didn’t he almost get picked last this season? Don’t think very many are scared of him in competitions or eliminations.

As much as I like Roy-Lee, I’m done talking about him. Yes he’s the most intimidating guy who has no friends in the house, let’s his performance speak for himself, and man’s up when his name gets called. Yeah, that sounds like LeRoy.

This season is actually interesting so no need to talk incessantly about a mediocre competitor.

A lot of unnecessary animosity towards Leroy for no reason.

You cant put Leroy in Zach's shoes cuz Leroy wouldn't be playing both sides.

Johnny had a clear legit reason for choosing Zach. It makes no sense to say if it was Leroy.

overrated bananas with another early exit

it makes me sick that people consider this guy one of the all time challenge greats just because he shows up literally every season and seemingly has no life outside of the challege lol

definitely not in my top 5 challenge guys all time

and yall need to go back watch leroy in past challenges up until around 2015. dude was a beast. id say his best season was the exes season where he was pair with nia he freaking dominated and carried her bum *** all the way to a final. his one weakness was swimming and the final had swimming and he sh-t the bed

Just watched. Glad hes gone. They focus a lot of the show on him and it usually makes or breaks some of the shows. This season has too many other people id like them to focus on .
Tired of the cara kyle thing too. Like your man is in the house why you still care what kyle do? Get over it

A lot of unnecessary animosity towards Leroy for no reason.

You cant put Leroy in Zach's shoes cuz Leroy wouldn't be playing both sides.

Johnny had a clear legit reason for choosing Zach. It makes no sense to say if it was Leroy.

Leroy definitely smoked tbat dude’s queen.

Zach’s gameplay every season is playing both sides of the fence as long as he can. And he’s always been fine with taking out big names as long as he doesn’t have to be the one to say their name.

Last time Wes, Bananas, & Zach were on a season together was Exes 2. Zach was riding with Bananas hard until Wes manipulated him and they orchestrated Bananas/Nany versus Leroy/Nia. That’s the only reason he “took it on the chin” because he’s done this before. He did it again on Vendettas when he let Tony throw Bananas under the bus.

Back to Leroy. Since Exes 2, there have been 7 challenges. There have been only 4 male Champions to win. Jordan has won 2x, Bananas & CT have a win. Hunter is the only non veteran to win a challenge.

I don’t think you realize how hard it is to actually win one of these things. The only challengers at this point who I’d bet money to win from the start of any given season if they’re cast are Jordan, Zach, Cara, Emily S & Laurel. After that it’s a crapshot and everyone else has their weaknesses.

You can live in a world where you don’t think Leroy will never be an outright favorite to win one of these things. While also acknowledging that people not wanting to go up against him in elimination is what benefits his gameplay

As for him not being UnDeFeAtED in eliminations.
Exes 1: Lost to Emily S & Ty who made the Final
Rivals 2: Lost to Marlon & Jordan who made the Final
Free Agents: Lost to CT who finished in 4th place
XXX: Lost to Hunter who finished in 4th place

Lost to 4 Challenge Champions, not some random bums

Nobody whines quite like Bananas when everything doesn’t go his way, good to see him gone so early.

I still like Kam but she needs to drop the Queen and Killa nicknames after being too shook to change her vote to take out Bananas or Kyle. Respect to Ashley to be willing to make a move.

Nice to see the CT and Wes friendship still going strong.

Zach is either dumb as **** or one hell of an actor, I’m going with just dumb. LOL at him showing more emotion about that then possibly losing Jenna.

The show is always better with Bananas... no matter how you feel about him, he generates great tv during these challenges.

Nobody whines quite like Bananas when everything doesn’t go his way, good to see him gone so early.

I still like Kam but she needs to drop the Queen and Killa nicknames after being too shook to change her vote to take out Bananas or Kyle. Respect to Ashley to be willing to make a move.

Nice to see the CT and Wes friendship still going strong.

Zach is either dumb as **** or one hell of an actor, I’m going with just dumb. LOL at him showing more emotion about that then possibly losing Jenna.

Funny to see CT and Wes working together when I saw a random video on IG of one of there early seasons together and it was CT telling Wes he was going to kill him and eat him for throwing him into an elimination :lol:

Kam is friends with kyle and knows to not make an enemy of johnny. She doesnt know wes like that

Just watched the recent episode. Glad Bananers lost, he has won so much challenges and so much money. He's basically the face of The Challenge. But he was entertaining so I'm sure he'll be back next season and the season after the next. I'm on team Wes. Feel bad for LeRoy because I think Bananers was his only actual friend in the house.

Sucks Bananas is gone. Show is better when he is there long. But some thoughts...

- Zach ****ed up but Johnny must have forgot when Zach literally threw himself in to save Bananas/Tony last season.
- Amanda is annoying as hell.
- Kam has been all talk lately. Make the move.
- These twists MTV does with TJ saying "Are you sure... then pausing. Then repeating." Just let them tie and see what happens.
- I'm excited Wes is back. Never hated him. But man, he was gifted that final 3. Got 2 of those balls passed to him/his partner in that challenge.
- Where's Natalie N?
- Morgan is :nthat: Need more of her in the future.
- Last 2 big Bananas eliminations have been a lite bright game and a map puzzle LOL

Back
Top Bottom