MTV's The Challenge

Zach did not set out to save Tony and Backpack last season.

He literally hates Amanda that much.

Amanda continues to provide reasons to hate her in this season :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like if not a physical elimination, the other cast members need to be far away enough to add input. Damn near all the cast were on Zach’s side telling him where to countries were. All this talking about Roy Lee, let’s see if he’s a real competitor and goes after Wes

I feel like if not a physical elimination, the other cast members need to be far away enough to add input. Damn near all the cast were on Zach’s side telling him where to countries were. All this talking about Roy Lee, let’s see if he’s a real competitor and goes after Wes
Why would he go after Wes?

The goal is to reach the final.

Because Wes is eventually going to go after him. You think getting Johnny out was his only goal? I think Cara and Leroy will be casualties down the line by Wes’s alliegence
Wes' goal is to win as well.

I don't think Leroy is high on Wes' list of ppl to go after next.

Also Leroy isn't Johnny when it comes to schemes. He just lays low, cool with ppl, and competes.

His way of going after Wes would be to choose him if he's sent in to an elimination.

still dont think Wes gonna even get to the finals :lol:
Yea if him or Hunter don't get into the tribunal I could see him being voted into an elimination. Also is next week the double elimination or were they advertising that for down the line?

Zach made the Boneheaded Move of the Season. This is definitely going to have a lot of unforseen ripple effects

The producers must hate Bananas on the low. Everytime it’s clear he’s going into elimination, they throw him a puzzle

Amanda has a drinking problem and tried to hide it under the guise of reverse psychology

Cara is a hater, mind your business

Ninja giving me those Nicole Z peanut butter vibes :sick:

It wasn’t clear though that he was going in... we almost found out what happens when the tri-group doesn’t come to a consensus.

TJ asking Kam “are you sure...”, this is another example of MTV manipulating the outcomes of these shows. Fake as hell. No way that’s fair.

Kam didn’t even change her vote though. All tj was saying was that it was probably in her best interest to pick one of the three teams, instead of having no decision by the tribunal. I don’t understand what is unfair about it at all.

Yeah nothing unfair about it.

He was just playing games. Cuz usually he says straight up if this remains a tie one of you will go in the elimination of something to that effect and then give them one last chance to change their votes.

I found it dumb so early in the game a tribunal is running in to that problem.

Last edited:
Kam didn’t even change her vote though. All tj was saying was that it was probably in her best interest to pick one of the three teams, instead of having no decision by the tribunal. I don’t understand what is unfair about it at all.
The votes only changed with the option to do so.
Had he locked in the vote after they voted, and didn’t start with the “are you sure.......” then Beast wouldn’t have changed his vote. They were all staying, then “are you sure?”..........several seconds pass and THEN, bam.....”let me change my vote”

The votes only changed with the option to do so.
Had he locked in the vote after they voted, and didn’t start with the “are you sure.......” then Beast wouldn’t have changed his vote. They were all staying, then “are you sure?”..........several seconds pass and THEN, bam.....”let me change my vote”

There was definitely some editing in there. Bet everyone was telling Ash to change his vote instead of Kam to don’t get any blood on her hands

I’m team Wes so I’m glad bananas is out.

Also :pimp: when CT threw that oop to Wes. For those wondering. Wes and CT became great friends during rivals 2 when they were teams. Ever since then CT been riding with Wes. Pros Vs champs it was pretty evident they were close friends.

Also could think Zach may be working with Wes on the low. Through social media back then. Zach Wes and Knight were all friends. For what it’s worth I can see Wes scheming with Zach about working together and telling Zach to just play dumb and deny if you get called out. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom