MTV's The Challenge

Weird how Kyle is making a career out in the US. He basically couldn't get work in the UK.

6awcn13yvgf31.jpg

Turbo da Gawd byke. :emoji_hugging:

Jenna slander lol, glad they don't have her this season to manufacture dumb drama with Zach and pretending they are fighting only to be living together happily lol. Speaking of Zach I really hope he doesn't throw a Challenge or constantly remind the show he doesn't really want to be there. Seems like he's done this the last two seasons at least.

Also, regarding the format, I've really tried to avoid many spoilers but have seen that the winners of the eliminations (for at least half the season i believe) will get to switch teams if they want. The reinforcements will also be able to be chosen by the winning team each week (i'm assuming one player comes on per elimination) so interested to see how that plays out, Turbo will most definitely be the first one chosen.

Thats what spoiler tags are for

Plus i never go on reddit. May have been on there twice in my life

Lets keep the spoiler temptations out of here. If you want to be spoiled you can always go on Reddit on Vevmo for that

Thats what spoiler tags are for

Plus i never go on reddit. May have been on there twice in my life

Spoilers don't bother me, but for as long as I have been on NT y'all dudes love to openly discuss spoilers in a thread even though they were posted in spoiler tags. :lol::smh:

So I understand where Cashflow Cashflow is coming from with that, avoid that happening by not posting the spoiler at all.

Wes, Jordan, John, CT, Zach and Paulie... the amount of arrogance and ego amongst those guys is going to be off the charts.
I'm just wondering who will be the early surprise elimination.

Way too much ego to see those guys last even halfway through.

UK people were entertaining last season

looks like producers smartened up and filled the house with em

Back
Top Bottom