MTV's The Challenge

Damn, **** is way more dangerous that I thought.

Cork split his eye :smh: Fam may not ever be able to compete in one of thess with no vision in his right eye

So ****ed up.

Last edited:
Just watched last season today (mainly fast forwarding all the stupid drama and watching the challenges themselves), that was an insane finale. Ready for tonight!

I think not picking CT was a mistake.

But there you go when you think about the last time CT, Johnny, and Wes were all on a challenge together.

New rules are cool. Tribunals got mad power.

They should be playing Stay Scheming every time Wes is politicking and manipulating ppl.

Georgia like black dudes? :nerd:

There's a black British guy named Idris on this? :lol:

Last edited:
Not picking CT was suicide.
Cara Marie stays whit the White Face makeup, I don’t get it.
Dee already stalking Rogan with the “Exclusive” question. She just gave all of her Power over him, up.

She gave up the box, he didn’t even smash it right, you can tell he’s ashamed a bit, then she goes and plays herself.

Sean going in first was shocking.
Josh getting into it with CT was dumb.
Georgia actually giving on Josh? Shocked.

Laurel and Bear is gonna happen, that’s if Bear makes it out of episode1.

Turbo my dude, (Turbo :emoji_hugging:) but picking him over Dad bod CT will hurt the USA in the long run.

Team USA is stacked, but all the egos on that team....

tenor.gif

Sean ain't built for this Challenge life. :lol:

Dee.
diddydatazz2.png

Wow, man...after watching the first episode, this season looks like it'll be wild. MTV keeps outdoing themselves with this one. There's already so many storylines, I don't know where to begin.

CT getting that Carmelo treatment lol

Honestly I would have picked Turbo over him too. He’s a shell of himself at this point

Damn I thought CT was hitting the gym? is Zach gonna throw challenges on purpose again? Will Wes take out Bananas early?
Guess we gotta tune in on the next episode of The Challenge

Back
Top Bottom