MTV's The Challenge

Its like theyre not thinking. They see US to ut si they copy. They've won 1 out of 4 challenges but think its a good idea voting in one of your best.

I feel a lot of the weaker players cosign this cuz it gives them better chances to be in the final.

It's like the 2 stripper dudes running the UK squad. They've put in 2 of their best players in Bear and Theo. I thought CT would lead them but he just going with the flow, whatever the majority decide to do.

Was trying to dig up old CT beefs but had no luck.

Anyone remember when he punched that gay dude Davis off-camera and got the boot? Son comes out the cut with a shiner and everyone is like WTH happened and he said it was CT :lol:

Or when he dumped a beer on Adam's head.

I couldn't find anything on YT.

Wes, why do you want to be inside of me?

:rofl:

Then results show they both lying and both like each other but in the end looks like Johnny won :lol: Wes obsessed

What the **** is going on to start this ep? :lol:

That was some wrestling ****. Paulie turned up for the cameras, Josh takes the bait as usual. Paulie really was like Hulk Hogan

Leroy putting the spotlight on him trying to be the voice of reason.

Last edited:
***** chicken. :rofl:

Georgia ugly cryin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Nany a mess, but she lookin right tho.

I used to be ok with Paulie, but he's a clown. Actin like God two minutes after goin back on a man's handshake. ***** made.

:lol: @ them not even bothering to show how many times fake boob and lip Brit girl lapped Nichole.

Also this ep, all of the Brit girls were sounding the same. Real annoying how they were all whining.

“This is rediculous, Georgia is acting like Nicole is going to be murdered when she leaves, she’s balling, black running down her face, get it together Georgia”
-Ashley

Lol, Ashley a savage!

As annoying as Ashley is she has some of the best soundbyte confessionals. In the show.
I missed the last 2 eps ill catch up next week. Cant wait.

Make up nany still hot btw

They put a juiced up male stripper in the trivia seat. They didn't deserve to win.

Bear making fun of Nicole but then picks Madonna who peaked in the 80's as the most streamed :stoneface:

Antarctica being in all hemispheres.

Russia and SOUTH Africa as continents. SMH. Unreal. Dee looking sturdy. Peeped her mauling In and Out and all sorts of junk food on IG. She needs to be careful.

CT is a fairly smart guy, surprised he wasn’t one of the 6 for trivia. All he did the whole time was cringe and complain about how dumb his Uk teammates were. Not like it would’ve made a difference.

They put a juiced up male stripper in the trivia seat. They didn't deserve to win.

Bear making fun of Nicole but then picks Madonna who peaked in the 80's as the most streamed :stoneface:

Antarctica being in all hemispheres.

Russia and SOUTH Africa as continents. SMH. Unreal. Dee looking sturdy. Peeped her mauling In and Out and all sorts of junk food on IG. She needs to be careful.
I always said she thick, but she one sammich away from blowing up

Dee is annoying and not very attractive at all IMO

Can't wait to see jordan v turbo next week and Zach splashing water in that whiny ***** ninja face :lol:

Jenny is a man, that's not a lady

The 50 seconds = 5 minutes had me dying. Then she said after she knew it. Nah, you didn't. 50 seconds is nowhere near 5 minutes.

Georgia crying like she saw her dogs get murdered. Relax and shut the **** up.

It would have been dumb to throw Esther in imo. They now got rid of Nicole who was a decent player, was nice to look at so hopefully shes back in the future.

Leroy definitely plays too fair, I'm sure he'll be pissed next week with all the fighting appearing to take place.

Maddy got a DUI recently so hopefully she cleans herself up and returns. Rather have her on than Jenny lol.

Nany is so dumb..

Found myself looking at Tori's chest quite a bit this episode....

Really want Leroy to finally come through and he rallied them there for a bit, but see point one...

Jenny is actually Kaitlyn Jenner.

I'm definitely using ***** chicken. That is gold.

And that challenge was weak. Some Qs were extremely easy and others were a guessing game...

It wasn't your typical trivia episode, which leads me to believe they'll do another trivia challenge like they did before...just a few seasons ago, was it?

Back
Top Bottom