MTV's The Challenge

Esther definitely looks sturdy AF. I wouldn't want to see her in a strength elimination.

She wearing that sorcery makeup.

I legit had to wonder what thread I was in, and why tdogg is posting thirst traps. Even after reading her name it didnt click right away :lol:

Last edited:
- Turbo called that man a p**** chicken :lol:

- I'm not impressed by the girl ready to fight a dude for you. Tori the type of chick to make the situation worse. If a dude knock out her out then what?

- :lol: @ Georgia clowning Rogan

- That girl Esther is stacked up :pimp:

- Jordan need his *** beat one good time. I guess he think because got a handicap he's allowed to be a piece of ****.

- Turbo called that man a p**** chicken :lol:

- I'm not impressed by the girl ready to fight a dude for you. Tori the type of chick to make the situation worse. If a dude knock out her out then what?

- :lol: @ Georgia clowning Rogan

- That girl Esther is stacked up :pimp:

- Jordan need his *** beat one good time. I guess he think because got a handicap he's allowed to be a piece of ****.
Yup you know if you beat him up for talking ****, he'll run the you beat up a handicap angle. You have a disability *****, act accordingly.

Black Face Georgia eliminating all of the black women

I thought Kyle was about to have the Shaun Livingston injury when his legs buckled picking up that 100 pound relic

Esther’s wagon is crazy

Georgia and Theo shoulda went to us and linked up with the Jordan/tori alliance and pick off the uk and Pauli’s/cara alliance. I thought Kyle and him would have decided whoever wins would switch sides.

I don’t see why Tori & Georgia complaining so much.

Cara’s Cult has curated a beatable team to run a Final against. I have no faith in Rogan, Idris, Georgia or Kayleigh

Team USA’s downfall will be not trimming the fat. The numbers work out in this small challenges but will be burdensome in a Final. They need to start throwing some challenges.

I don’t see why Tori & Georgia complaining so much.

Cara’s Cult has curated a beatable team to run a Final against. I have no faith in Rogan, Idris, Georgia or Kayleigh

Team USA’s downfall will be not trimming the fat. The numbers work out in this small challenges but will be burdensome in a Final. They need to start throwing some challenges.

Because odds are they are going to pickoff Tori and that alliance before the final. Have to make the final to run it.

Back
Top Bottom