MTV's The Challenge

I like how Kyle was callin Fessy out for it too. He let him know, you KNEW it was physical and you was still shook.

Josh loses his **** in ep 3, bet no one is even talkin to him when it goes down. :lol:

They just let Fessy & Aneesa win that challenge. :smh: :lol:

Glad teams are already being shaken up. Thought it would be half way through the season before someone would switch partners.

Previews for ep. 3 Josh wants to fight CT :lol:

Josh getting emotional!?! As much as majority of us don't care for him it's easy to see why he keeps getting casted.

I also doubt we ever see Joseph again. Pretty forgettable and fell asleep in the 'club' haha.

Nany continuing with her irrational thinking and that she needs a partner to compliment her lol. Kyle is an underrated competitor IMO and his political game is strong.

He reminds me of Theo :lol: And one other guy that was literally one and done first elimination.

Losers.

Very few end up lasting like a Nelson.
True, ever since they started including members outside of RR/RW/Fresh Meat you almost either have to do something super memorable in your first season, have a great personality or make it close to the end to be invited back. Another exception would be Big T as she was eliminated in the first girls elimination on WOTW2 but is now on her 3rd season.

True, ever since they started including members outside of RR/RW/Fresh Meat you almost either have to do something super memorable in your first season, have a great personality or make it close to the end to be invited back. Another exception would be Big T as she was eliminated in the first girls elimination on WOTW2 but is now on her 3rd season.
It gets to the point where production gets their main cast members they want for ratings and then they need to fill out the roster to match up with the competition or pick ppl they think will be curveballs.

Given that they barely auction regular ppl anymore its easy for them to watch these other reality shows and pick who they want on the challenge :lol: Almost like an all-star reality show.

Do they should have called this jawn Double Faces not Double Agents.
Everybody is snapping on their partners and other people’s.

Big T is looking extra clean and fine this year 🧼
She said Joseph was over there doing the WAP not doing crunch exercises hahahaha.
Nam is going to be the first one to make Lolo lose her cool. He’s going to show her some attention and then show someone else more, and she’s going to want to whip his *** mark my words.

Man delusions of grandeur were running rampant this episode.

Joseph, I admire his gumption but you gotta show out after pumping your chest like that.

Nany talking down on Kyle like she's some proven winner only for Kyle to win the elimination, ditch her and she ends up with estrogen boy.

1608308015043.png

Those two deserve each other.

Damn I got hyoed when TJ said no harnesses cuz I was like them falling off a truck is wild dangerous but with that net and the amount of arm injuries they might as well fell to the ground :lol:

Man they should have DQ’ed Nicole. Respect to Kam for not killing her, but 1million on the line, if she’s just going to ask Kam to stop and she’s not going to jump in the Roadkill pit and she’s trying to stay in the game? **** her *** up then and wrestle that ***** until her arm falls off. That’s messed up of Nicole and very dumb of Kam.

Back
Top Bottom