MTV's The Challenge

:lol: :lol: :lol: at all the guys smilin at Kam.

Leroy like...... :stoneface: :rofl:

Ashley talmbout bein blindsided.......? Huh? From minute one you was paranoid and confirmed, how you blindsided? :lol:

Next week ep looks fun.

Aneesa 5 mile challenge. :lol:

Outside of saving face for sucking ***, Aneesa saying “this one doesn’t count” made no sense. She isn’t going to magically be able to keep up in a final.

I think the guys + Kam will try to get her sent home via an elimination. Probably against Theresa.

Kam :pimp:

Theresa could have got an easy skull if she wasn't trying to self sabotage :lol:

Being taller/having longer arms and legs in that elimination is a major advantage. Ashley just couldn't get the rhythm down.

Last edited:
These rookies do know they need to go into elimination right?!? They seem to think they're gaining control but I'm looking forward to seeing them prove themselves. Also wonder if this season there will be a point when TJ says "well there's no more skulls, I told you you needed to go in but now you've lost your chance at running my final" lol.

Somebody else said it already but these rookies are just focused on staying in the house; getting screen time, so they're invited to the next challenge.

They think they're doing something making vets compete against each other in eliminations but none of them are getting gold skulls and the way TJ does they'll either all get eliminated in some purge or they'll have to fight amongst each other just to go in elimination against someone with a gold skull.

Maybe one rookie girl gets to a final. The majority of them seem to be less political and ruthless. I don't see how any of these vet guys let any rookie guy in a final.

Lolo: Jog. Start jogging.

Nam: For what? Doesn't make sense.

:rofl:
Lolo went from fawning over him in the first 1-2 episodes to saying he's the worst.
Women be off once they figure out that they don't want to F'wk you.

Last edited:
Just caught the Lio going home part. Missed it on first viewing.

Man, get outta here. Hope he doesn't come back. He wish he was in a group home as nice as that house.

They went hard on the mental health angle at the end of it but I'm like you knew the concept of this before you agreed.

Last edited:
Just caught the Lip going home part. Missed it on first viewing.

Man, get outta here. Hope he doesn't come back. He wish he was in a group home as nice as that house.

They went hard on the mental health angle at the end of it but I'm like you knew the concept of this before you agreed.
What are you talking about?

The-Challenge-36-trailer-reveals-Lolo-and-Theresa-Jones-drama.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, rookies are here for a vacation. They think they are running the house by sending in strong girls against eachother without realizing there's (probably) 5 skulls for the girls and 2 are already taken with some strong girls still left.... Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom