MTV's The Challenge

Then had such a lack of self awareness that he told amber b to not make it about her. :lol: dude is such a ****ing clown.
i been saying dude a clown from the beginning but nobody wanted to hear it. he was a clown on big brother

i been saying dude a clown from the beginning but nobody wanted to hear it. he was a clown on big brother
Big brother is the worst, and all the people on that show are ****ing boring.

on another note, regarding OGs. Arissa looks GAUNT. she does not look healthy. It’s uncomfortable to look at her

Awesome how Darrell remembered how CT beat him in that same elimination and coached Kendal to do the same. Trishelle had no chance.

Just caught up on the all stars and Kellyanne looks like she has a new face...for the worst.

The bae Jemmye back but she's too skinny now. I need her to bulk back up

Man, Fessy went from likeable to obnoxious in less than a year for me. Can’t wait to see him lose another final

I was indifferent to Fessy but mans has grown increasingly annoying, almost to Nany and Josh levels.

Hopefully his comeuppance soon come.

Leroy and Kam did Kyle dirty but at the same time it's hard to feel sympathy for Kyle because he's such a snake.

When they showed Kyle's hand after he ****ed it up in Hall Brawl, all I could think of was this:

1617995068331.png

If Kyle should be mad at anyone it should be Nany

She basically gave CT a free pass by making him rogue

Watched the second episode of All Stars.

plansb plansb mentioned it, but Arissa does not look well man. She was always skinny and look sleep deprived going back to her Las Vegas season but it's even more pronounced now.

She does not look healthy.

That dust up between Katie and Trichelle was weird. Trichelle was doing the most glad Katie maintained her composure.

If it's really only going to be one winner this season I don't see how any of the females have a legit shot.

Alton, Derrick, Mark gotta be the favorites IMO.

I'm trying to get into AS, but I just can't. Too many way past their prime
To me that's where the comedy is at.

Challenges are usually not that entertaining on average and they usually finish pretty quick. Especially since now usually everyone is a new one minus the trivia one and sometimes when they do the eating foul **** challenge. I dunno if it's the editing or what.

If Kyle should be mad at anyone it should be Nany

She basically gave CT a free pass by making him rogue

it’s crazy the rogue agent gets to skip a challenge and go to the finals.

kyles vote became of no consequence once fessy threw himself in. Hall brawl is such a dumb elimination anyway.

Big brother is the worst, and all the people on that show are ****ing boring.

on another note, regarding OGs. Arissa looks GAUNT. she does not look healthy. It’s uncomfortable to look at her
i wouldnt say boring. josh and paulie are from big brother and they are 2 of the biggest personalities on the challenge. you may not like them but you cant say they are boring lol

and yes arissa looks sickly. she should not be on the challenge and i know im going to be cringing watching her compete in a physical elimination

Maybe he meant the Big Brother ppl are boring on Big Brother.

I know I couldn't last an episode watching any season of that show. I even tried watching Big Brother After Dark; no sex, just even more boring ****.

Maybe he meant the Big Brother ppl are boring on Big Brother.

I know I couldn't last an episode watching any season of that show. I even tried watching Big Brother After Dark; no sex, just even more boring ****.
big brother is only worth watching if you watch the live feeds and keep up with spoilers. if you just watch when it comes on tv you get nothing out of it

I remember trying to give Big Brother a chance in its first season and after a few eps got so bored. Keep up with the live feeds and spoilers?? That just sounds like too much dedication lol. I already keep up with The Challenge a good amount and I don't know BB just seems like a waste of time.

It is. Bb is terrible. Three eps a week and feeds on top of that, and nothing even happens? I watched the first three seasons when they aired, gave up then tried again a few years ago and couldn’t stand it. Recently watched the all stars one because nothing else was on and that was so bad too. Maybe I secretly do like since after writing that I seem to have watched it a lot. :lol:

So is tonight's episode part one of two? Or is this the whole final in one shot? Couldn't tell from the ep description but it's showing as only an hour long which seems to indicate it's going to be a two episode final. Trying to avoid spoilers so only watched that teaser on the Challenge's IG and didn't look at comments as I've made that mistake before.

So is tonight's episode part one of two? Or is this the whole final in one shot? Couldn't tell from the ep description but it's showing as only an hour long which seems to indicate it's going to be a two episode final. Trying to avoid spoilers so only watched that teaser on the Challenge's IG and didn't look at comments as I've made that mistake before.

If it's an hour it's a two-parter. That's lame.

Back
Top Bottom