MTV's The Challenge

i dont get why kam and leroy never tried to team up him having nany as a partner was so frustrating to watch, she completely held him back.

i think 3rd place should get some bread, they get the same as fessy/kaycee which is bs

ct def the goat

As soon as he picked Nany I knew it was a wrap. He should have gone with Amber.

Another thing was Nany stupidly picking Kyle instead of CT.

Made CT rogue agent that coasted to the final. Nobody scared of Kyle in a final.

That part really had nothing to do with the competition or earning your way there.

thats another one of those stupid loopholes in the game, like if ct picked kam as his partner and screwed over amber

ditch the partners in the finals let the best man/woman get the cash

The music was so on point when Fessy/Kaycee timed out :lol:

CT/Amber smoked everyone and never looked back. Hate to see my guy Lee go out like that too but he still came away with some money. Just wish he got the W in his last season.

From here on our, it will forever be f*** Nany 😡 At end of the first day when she found out this was Leroy’s last challenge, you saw the fear trickle on her face. To see her walking during a final is pathetic and I don’t know how one thinks they can win when you resort to that. I’m sure she’s cool off the show but her entitlement that oozes from her when she is voted is annoying. 8 seasons and she’s not made any improvements on her cardio. Big T > Nany

I think Kam even said in her interviews that she's not done. Makes sense for her to keep doing them as she's such a strong competitor and with female casts getting weaker and weaker she'll always be in the mix for a final.

Good interview with CT and Amber. It's worth a read. Basically, outside of math (she's dyslexic with numbers), Amber is built for the show. Also, the final wasn't even close.

I also find it interesting that Darrell whispered into Amber's ear (after his elimination, obviously) to protect CT because he was the best player left and the best path to a win, if she had an opportunity to be his partner. And, Darrell had told CT what her strengths were earlier in the season. Also, Amber broke off from the BB alliance because she knew she needed to be in with multi-champ male vets. She and Darrell became very close, and she trusted him. She and CT ending up together for the final was random, but Darrell certainly influenced decisions in the final.

Although, that does remind me of a comment from a recap show where Simmons and Jacoby couldn't remember a single moment in the history of the show with CT and Darrell hanging out, talking strategy, or even getting into it with each other. But, it's clear they talk off camera and have a mutual respect for each other.

So is Kam done with the challenge too or just Leroy?
Just Leroy but don't expect her to be around for multiple challenges.

They were talking about marriage and having kids. So Kam shows up for a challenge or two to pay for the wedding and then again after she has kids so she can be on her Cory ****.

I mean, Leroy is done until they offer him $50K just to show up for one more. That money goes a looooong way in Houston lol

Kam is 26...Leroy 35. I heard most the family and settling down talk from him. And if she's still going to be making appearances, that leaves a wide margin for **** to change. I'd hope Leroy came back just cause, but I say odds are better he comes back than not at this point.

I don't know what Leroy does other than cut hair now, but if he really wants to be done, hopefully he has something in the works to capitalize on the relative fame he has...

Which reminds me of always trying to tell myself I should've auditioned for the RW in my early 20s like I wanted to. A lot of these folks parlayed a show into the challenge then into opportunity elsewhere as a career...I was just scared that my mom would be watching...that's my excuse. :lol:

Dont take much for Leroy to get Kam pregnant :lol:

Age wise, time is basically now for Kam.

I mean, Leroy is done until they offer him $50K just to show up for one more. That money goes a looooong way in Houston lol
This is assuming they'll offer Leroy 50k.

Especially with the way they're having less and less RW and Challenge members on the show and putting more and more reality stars from other shows.

Last edited:
Kam in that red dress

tenor.gif

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom