MTV's The Challenge

They're airing the complete reunion tonight.

I see Tori got the girls out.

Late pass on the final. CT the GOAT.

These fools gotta try and get CT out the paint as soon as possible. He makes the final it's a wrap.

Devon going Super Saiyan memba'ing the whole code. :wow: :pimp:

The hike up the mountain aside, that was one of the more tame final challenges.

No eating nasty food, no having to stay up all night on a block and **** like they use to.

Emy's performance

ff001313-4dd3-4e6f-911a-e6606a2727f0-gif.2370369

MTV showing the first episode of season 2 of The Challenge All Stars right now.

That reunion was brutal. Three ****ing hours? I made it through about 45 min. For the most part the current cast is so bad. All stars has really exposed the main challenge show.

How salty the rest of the house is @ this 3 Kings alliance :rofl: :rofl:

The corny yet dope chant and song. Teck's rap :lol: Brad calling it the 4 Kings :lol:

Kendall caught a bad break again.

Cohutta picked the wrong partner.

Them actually recorded a Save the Palace song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
They def did cohutta dirty but I’m not mad at the obvious production rig in favor of the three kings. :lol: the longer tek is there the better imo. And LT def ****ing Melinda. :lol:

Last edited:
All stars is so much better than the current season of the challenge. Haven’t even finished this season and don’t plan on it

I guess word is Melinda's husband was cheating on her. Her social media is only pictures of her and her son and no references to her husband. Poor woman. Miscarriage earlier this year to that.

Just heads up that Fresh Meat 1 and Free Agents have been added to Netflix this month, they do replace the two that were previously on Netflix. Definitely gonna do a rewatch of Free Agents as it's one of my fav seasons.

Just heads up that Fresh Meat 1 and Free Agents have been added to Netflix this month, they do replace the two that were previously on Netflix. Definitely gonna do a rewatch of Free Agents as it's one of my fav seasons.

Both are on P+, FYI. I'm just annoyed Inferno 2 is not available anymore. I wish that, Gauntlet, Inferno and Battle of the Sexes 2 were available.

Ayanna eating Jodi's Greek salad and Teck's commentary is pantheon-level Challenge content. What a great episode.

I find it hilarious when white people get so offended by the word privileged. I've said it before but Tek $ is the greatest real world/ road rules/ Challenge cast member ever

Back
Top Bottom