MTV's The Challenge

Jasmine was the one who went after Ayanna over the "privileged" comment, not Jodi. Jodi seemed more confused by the comment than anything.
Nah she was definitely in her feelings about being called privileged she only mentioned 50 times and even after Ayanna said she ate it her reply was well just tell me you ate don't call me privileged 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Whatever tho my point still remains it's absolutely hilarious when the denial is strong 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

And Jasmine been wack every since her first season she always tryna get in something

I don't know, Ayanna just comes across as some holier-than-thou drama queen. I'll never forget when she cried in front of her team about sleeping in her uniform, as they voted her off.

Anywhoo, couple other thoughts:

1. I used to think MJ was kind of a doofus and a bit of an underachiever, but he's been great in this format. He and Jonna are a great pair, and seeing Jonna have a strong partner who encourages her is awesome. The editors tossing the clip of Zach screaming at her was a nice contrast.

2. Teck is the best, and why was he only ever on one challenge? He would have thrived on the show in the 2000s.

3. Nice to see Melinda get her first (competitive) elimination win and make a final. She's been through hell this year. Rooting for her...

...Nehemiah, not so much. He's become pretty annoying, and producers seem to be making him the face of All-Stars. Will be interesting to see those two along with Wes in All-Stars 3. That's a pretty strong trio.

4. Janelle is such a nothingburger. Boring on her RW season, barely remember her being on Challenges (although she is a champion).

5. This has been a pretty awesome season, minus some nonsensical production decisions (Cohutta having to leave) and another pregnancy discovered during filming. I guess that's what happens when you're casting married 30-somethings on your show instead of single 23-year-olds.

Ayanna is definitely there for the drama, that's some people's sole game plan.

Nehemiah I can take him or leave him there's not too many natural beefs in an all stars season because people are old and there for the money not the fame so you need to have a few people to cause conflicts.

I'd love to see MJ, Ayanna, Nehmiah, LT, Tek and a few others go head to head with the young bucks. Aneesa keeps getting booked on the flagship so I know they could, but When you're old and have families and careers established it's hard to leave for as long as it takes to do the flagship. A real invasion of the OGs would be super dope to watch though

Teck had me dying this episode.

"The **** is wrong with you?!" :lol:

Ayanna definitely there for the drama.

Rooting for Melinda and her MILFy self in the final.

Oh yeah, he's getting up there. They all are. CT is 41. So is Brad. Teck is 45, Veronica is 44. Beth is 52 and Mark Long is 51. Somehow Casey Cooper is only 34 and Tina is 40, although it feels like she's older than that. She was just out of the game for so long.

Was initially surprised Casey was so young compared to everyone else, then I memba'd that she was like 18 when she started on Fresh Meat.

Seems like Wes, Casey, Evelyn and a few others are the last cast members to debut on The Challenge or RR/RW before turning 21.

Melissa was also pregnant while on Total Madness and she even competed in the final.

I also think Teck would have been Challenge gold if he'd done more seasons after his debut but think he wanted to distance himself from the show at the time. He was in Van Wilder, I thought he'd get more roles being the comedic relief afterwards.

Seems like Wes, Casey, Evelyn and a few others are the last cast members to debut on The Challenge or RR/RW before turning 21.

Melissa was also pregnant while on Total Madness and she even competed in the final.

I also think Teck would have been Challenge gold if he'd done more seasons after his debut but think he wanted to distance himself from the show at the time. He was in Van Wilder, I thought he'd get more roles being the comedic relief afterwards.

Yeah, kinda forgot Wes was 19. I'm even older than him. Before Austin, I think only a couple seasons had only 21+ people (Vegas, obviously). I can't believe they were still casting minors as late as San Diego 2 (Priscilla was 19 and couldn't go out with the cast to bars).

Feed me that Baywatch montage forever. Sorry bout Brad and Jodi, they were the strongest team.

Yeah I agree about teck. I was a huge fan after his rw season and was always kind of bummed we never got more of him, besides for van wilder. He’s still great. Him and Ayana is a great duo too. :lol:

LOLOL :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: at jonna going up to nehemiah, crying and thanking him for not putting her into the elimination. she has no pride. no shame.

I didn't appreciate the spoiler before the episode released, but I had no idea how it played out. Still love Jonna winning, as she's always been one of my favorite female competitors. The crap she went through with Zach is unforgivable, and he's an awful person. Happy for her.

MJ has always been kinda whatever as a competitor, so congrats, I guess? He did pull through by getting it together and puking his way through the eating challenge. He was also a great and supportive teammate for Jonna all season. Something Zach wouldn't know about.

Can't wait for All-Stars 3...Veronica, Beth, Tina...the bloodbath in the male lineup...

Yeah zit def spoiled it. No need to be kunty about it either. Not surprising though from him I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom