MTV's The Challenge

Unless she gets knocked up

Kailah will be on future seasons of the challenge and might even win one.

corey a damn fool. She was talking bout he had a chance to hit it when they were all staying at the hotel. You snooze, you lose. You don't hesitate with a pierced nips, nude model.

It also looks like Zach swoops in and claps Kailah cheeks. Hopefully that stirs beef between him and Cory.

View media item 2326882
raw

When do the vets enter the game? We gotta wait til the plebs narrow their field down to 8?

I assume when they narrow things down and enter the Oasis.

Kailah can get it but like that dude said in the ep she is sleazy.

Last edited:
Anyone else laugh when tj told them they didn't have to worry about any vets/champs and everyone was cheesing extra hard and clapping their hands, especially that cornball nelson :lol:

Cory is a beta plus I think he's prob one of the weakest dudes on this challenge and yes I'm serious. Dude looks like a freak athlete but anything physical I think this dude gets bodied and loses

Cory is a beta plus I think he's prob one of the weakest dudes on this challenge and yes I'm serious. Dude looks like a freak athlete but anything physical I think this dude gets bodied and loses
So Zach but black.

At least Cory out here getting yambs.

I'm still type mad that homelessness took so much of the rage out of Bruno, shoulda had him the Challenge immediately following his season.

Let us all not forget that Nicole is the only one in her family with that damn accent. She needs to talk in that accent to overcome her speech impediment.

After that season with Bruno I really thought he would be decent on the challenge

I knew he wouldn't. Dude was quick to get loud with females in his season and then have a "idc" attitude towards men. He's super insecure. He was one of those guys that thought he was tough because he lifted weights. Funny seeing how frail he is now.

Didn't Bruno fight Tony? And get loud with everyone in the house except for the black dude?

Almost thought you were describing Tony with that post. He's constantly bickering with females.

I don't know how you guys are watching, but if anyone's having trouble like me, you can watch it on mtv.ca. Use the Chrome app hola VPN to browse as if you're from Canada. Only takes a few seconds to set up.

Last edited:
I don't get why they don't ever run a marathon on old seasons on MTV instead of c grade comedies and that 70s show reruns :rolleyes

I wonder why they don't even wanna run replays of the most current episodes. I didn't watch some of the past seasons because i'd miss the episode and they'd show it again maybe once. But they wanna show all 90 episodes of ridiculousness again everyday or teen mom. SMH.

Last edited:
I wonder why they don't even wanna run replays of the most current episodes. I didn't watch some of the past seasons because i'd miss the episode and they'd show it again maybe once. But they wanna show all 90 episodes of ridiculousness again everyday or teen mom. SMH.
I know right?! Like it's a chore to show the challenge so they just do it once a week. :smh: I learned that I just need to DVR it

Maybe there's some licensing issues with songs they used. But they definitely should throw up old challenges on MTV Classic. They started showing old seasons but stopped abruptly.

Its time for some better female competitors its getting pathetic

The fact that jenna has made it to like the last 3 straight finals is embarrassing

We need another evylyn/rachel/emily type beast

Back
Top Bottom