MTV's The Challenge

When u see turbo n ct apart you would think ct is a gigantic monster, but when they were both up together, turbo didn’t look much smaller than ct height wise and stature wise, obviously ct got lbs on him having the dad bod and all. But the size difference was not as big as I thought

Sounded like Bananas and Jordan were lobbying hardest for Turbo was even smirking about it after the fact. Hope CT gets a chance to put his paws on both them dudes.

The pole wrestle was pretty weak. Complete mismatch. Wish they held off until close to the end for that one.

Very entertaining first episode and it definitely sets the table for many storylines to happen this season. I think them choosing Turbo over CT was done for the daily challenges but it could back to bite them if he gets into tribunals. I also don't see Idris jumping teams but definitely could see someone like Kayleigh or Kyle jumping ship the further the season gets. Wonder how long they will have that option.

Was cool to see Laurel back, her and Bear definitely happening lol.

LOL at Johnny saying that guy shouldn't come back again. Perhaps he forgot about him being the first one out on his debut season?? The game has changed a great deal since then and it seems now if you get eliminated in the first few episodes you're not likely to return unless you do something dramatic to make them remember your name.

Man, CT is HUGE now. :lol: :smh:

Why all those vets stand there silent and let Jordan talk????? Seems like they rushed that part of people talking/debating. I didn't even see Wes or Bananas say anything.

Wes is so full of ****, how on earth do people fall for his crap? He gasses hisself up so damn much and I haven't seen him win **** in forever. They need to pull his card already.

Like the whole switch up on picking someone from either team & then switching sides on your team.

Not spoiler but in previews it shows episode where CT has on American flag, he must switch at some point.

CT legend but Cmon, after 1 szn, Turbo look like the GOAT, his whole killer mentality. Have ya seen is IG, son is like 8 level black belt, he would wash anyone. But with this whole Tribunial will pick your opponent and from either team, CT gets in, they done for.

Last edited:
Like the whole switch up on picking someone from either team & then switching sides on your team.

Not spoiler but in previews it shows episode where CT has on American flag, he must switch at some point.

CT legend but Cmon, after 1 szn, Turbo look like the GOAT, his whole killer mentality. Have ya seen is IG, son is like 8 level black belt, he would wash anyone. But with this whole Tribunial will pick your opponent and from either team, CT gets in, they done for.

That might not necessarily mean CT switches though. Turbo and dee still have their respective flags on their shirts, while being on UK & USA.

I really wish they named this season something other than War of the Worlds... How many times in these confessionals are we going to hear "war"? it was like the Dirty 30... they must have said Dirty a million times that season.

Finally watched the episode.
I'm ready for the ****ery. It looks in the preview for the season that Turbo is going to go ham on someone. Wonder who dun goofed.

#SonOfTheBitch #TurboHive

Finally watched the episode.
I'm ready for the ****ery. It looks in the preview for the season that Turbo is going to go ham on someone. Wonder who dun goofed.

#SonOfTheBitch #TurboHive
Looks like its on jordan.

Yo for these eliminations. How mich does the production team have to do with it. They obviously want bear to stick around. Theres no way sean was sitting like a lonely island boy the whole time. They had to have just been like cut him

Looks like the episodes may be 90 minutes after all.

That's what the guide is showing, unless they're including an After Show as well.

Zahida really is something else, unreal. :sick::evil::nthat:

0TQAgWFa_400x400.jpg

1398536.jpg

PAY-MAIN-Zahida-Allen-Bikini.jpg

1095713_zahida__56918455bfe66ca4dda3487e28f511fa.jpg

I cant stand Jordan...telling everyone to shut up like that. Hes lucky CT ain't on their team. Hes the only that would say something, apparently.

Good guy Sean and Big T seem like the only normal ones. Everyone else has to talk like they're yelling, just like on Big Brother.

CT on that dreamer bulk though

:rofl: @ Kam nominating herself speaker.

Faith so mad about being woke up. She just need some D to put her to bed.

No best out of anything. Im pretty sure from previews Georgia wins this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom