MTV's The Challenge

Georgia is so ugly

Faith is a bozo & I hope they never call her back

Tori is an even bigger bozo

This is going to be the Gauntlet 3 all over again. They’re going to trim all the fat off of Team UK

I can’t wait for Bananas to do the math and realize everyone will go home with 65K if Team USA keeps everyone

One of the girls from the USA should definitely switch teams

Whats going to happen if this US dominance continues is when there's a few UK players left, TJ is gonna split up the US team and make it a civil war :lol:

The US has too many egos to continue to dominate. That challenge was perfectly layered to their favor.

It's just looking like a lull because Wes has to lay low now. Bananas been laying low, Jordan is being loud and annoying and Tori ain't gonna stop him, Laurel is gonna let Bear from the other team smash, CTs the insider for the UK team, Zach will eventually pledge allegiance to someone, Nany hasn't gone bat **** crazy and Paulie hasn't even puffed his chest out yet nor has Cara gone emo. It's all just beginning. :lol:

Last edited:
0TQAgWFa_400x400.jpg

1398536.jpg

PAY-MAIN-Zahida-Allen-Bikini.jpg

1095713_zahida__56918455bfe66ca4dda3487e28f511fa.jpg

She has an ******** account, which a quick google search can get you around to see the goods.

She had a reputation for being easy in Newcastle before the fame (im from close by).

Seems as if they edited down what really happen in the Faith vs. UK fight.

The UK guys apparently got aggressively all in her face and called her outside of her name, JEK style

Cast had to console Faith

upload_2019-9-5_8-53-58.jpeg

Yea Faith definitely done. Unless she was physically/sexually harassed then she likely has no ground to stand on and this gets brushed off.

Was also strange how TJ just briefly mentioned Zahida having to leave for a family member illness. Hopefully she returns at least once more, that online material she has, sheeesh, looking like a snack.

Big T appeared to put up a good fight in the elimination (at least the edit showed that) and I knew Georgia wasn't going to jump ship for the US team.

If the US continues there dominance I can def see them "trimming the fat" in either throwing a challenge in the next few rounds or throwing one of their own into an elimination vs a Brit.

I dont see anything wrong faith did honestly...
She shot. and people caught strays. if it was a house prank there'd be no problem with it. people would just be mad but there'd be a big group laughing it off.

damn I want to know next week now. Master Zik Master Zik where them spoilers at?

Bear wack as hell this season. He’s trying too hard for the cameras. The **** he’s doing isn’t funny.

Kam driving me crazy. She needs to shut up and play, she talks too much **** and sounds dumb.

I’m all over Esther’s body, ****

I swear some of yall be having issues for no reason. Everyone looked scared when it came to who was going to be tribunal..it def wasnt going to be a guy. Plus a safe Alliance is cara and her dude cuz they're good performers. Plus cara knows she can beat kam so taking her to finals benefits all of them.

This cast? Sure but that's cuz of the UK ppl.

I at least know of the US ppl and many have long storied arcs over a bunch of reality TV shows.

The UK selection was strange this season. A couple of the cast I have never seen on UK TV.

Back
Top Bottom