MTV's The Challenge

Sadly, not surprised.

Gotta ask again, is that lame dude black that she's gonna have a romance with later on?

Oh and I been saw what was up with the 2 black girls being up for elimination. If it wasnt for Kam, that's probably who it would've been.

Zahida.
mjlit2.png

Is the new Real World still airing? Anyone watching?

- The Americans got way too many folks that wanna be chiefs. :lol: They gon kill each other.

- CT can be the unquestionable leader of his team

- Torrie look good but her personality just seem fake. She forcing a lot of slang, just sounded crazy. Stop. :lol:

Cam look GOOD right here. Shut the hell up Georgia. :lol:

“No pancakes tomorrow boyz, they took away the pan” :rofl:

I just caught up to last weeks episode. Apparently, there was way more to that situation than what they showed, but that comment from near had me cracking up.

Love seein Wes get crushed, but incredibly stupid by USA to let UK keep one of their best. USA could have been a step closer to complete domination.

Feel like this move is going to end up costing the US

Josh let Laurel & Bananas play him like a fiddle

Wes looked shellshocked like Bananas did when Tony turned on him. He lost as soon as Josh gave that bozo speech

If one wanted to examine said photographs, where would he/she look?

Usually all you have to do with these sort of things is type the person’s name + nude, make sure your safe search isn’t restricted and them click on Images

Voila

Back
Top Bottom