MTV's The Challenge

I was cracking up during the challenge when Kyle was hanging on to the pole and was up to the ceiling of the wheel/tube. CT is like "what are you doing? Get down!" :lol:

Josh is def an idiot and I can see him being thrown in the next guys elimination. Interested to see what happens with the US team as those egos are bound to clash down the line with the likes of Laurel, Cara Maria, Paulie, Jordan and Bananas.

Had a feeling Bear was gonna win that elimination from the jump as Wes seemed demoralized before it even started.

Wes looked mad suspect. Dude was actually yelping when Bear was mauling him. How many elbows in the back of the head before you get pissed and make something happen?

Wes looked mad suspect. Dude was actually yelping when Bear was mauling him. How many elbows in the back of the head before you get pissed and make something happen?

I was thinkin the same thing, Bear out here winning and beating his ***. If I'm Wes, and I suspect maybe I don't have it tonight, and dude is legit dropping bows on my ear, I punt that ball to the moon and literally beat the ever living **** out of Bear right there. He goin home anyways, so get your cuts in. If MTV says anything I say review that tape and look at this dude assaulting me while I have the ball. :lol:

Usually all you have to do with these sort of things is type the person’s name + nude, make sure your safe search isn’t restricted and them click on Images

Voila

Didn't even have to do all that. I just googled Kayleigh Morris, and it was in the first row of results.

Wasn't even looking for it.

need to bring back rivals and wes and johnny need to be a team again. so one can quit

Haha I'd also be on board with another Rivals season. Final Reckoning was essentially Rivals IV but the format was terrible, it just doesn't work with having guy/guy, girl/girl and guy/girl pairs due to the dumb equalizer eliminations that ended up taking place. I really hope we get a true Rivals season with either all same sex pairs or all guy/girl pairs. As FR was only a couple seasons they might wait a couple more before doing another Rivals type season again. The last season and this season so far though have me confident the show is back on track. FR and Vendettas were two of the more lame seasons in recent memory IMO.

Those bows were landing in his face. Bear was throwing knees to his side too. I'm actually surprised they let that rock with TJ just saying "go for the ball." Wes is bigger than him too. 2006 Wes woulda given him the hands. 2019 Wes is married and washed. Makes me kinda sad.

Yeah Josh needs to be eliminated.

Trash personality and competitor.

Josh's moves are so erratic and nonsensical. He honestly comes off super low intelligence and just made himself a target for the rest of the dudes on team US when regardless of what Wes said they probably would have stayed going after the UK guys. Now he's first one in regardless and it's not like Johnny or even Laurel would put themselves out there to protect him.

I also hate how dude literally cries every time he gets into an argument.

I've never watched Big Brother but I can't believe this dude won a social strategy reality show.

Josh is a [female dog-donkey-derogatory term of endearment for black people]. Hella stupid play (I think) and waste of an opportunity to get rid of one of their top competitors, Bear or Theo. Also, let's not forget Laurel's d*ck-whipped [anus] she allowed for and even came up with the idea to throw Wes in. smh.

Last edited:
Those bows were landing in his face. Bear was throwing knees to his side too. I'm actually surprised they let that rock with TJ just saying "go for the ball." Wes is bigger than him too. 2006 Wes woulda given him the hands. 2019 Wes is married and washed. Makes me kinda sad.

Old, married and all about puppies and wine :lol:

Caught up last night.
Wes got WASHED :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Josh is an idiot :smh:
Josh is also ***** made
CT is getting fatter :lol:
Laurel is trash
Turbo is comedy gold :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Respect to Bear I don't like dude but he man handled Wes
Who the hell made Kam the female speaker
Kam acting like shes a top competitor:lol:

Even when he first got voted into elimination, Wes looked like he knew he was gonna lose. That’s my guy, too. Damn shame

Got Wes the **** up outta here :lol:

- You would think by now he would learn that being a snake ain't gon work. He's pissed off too many vets. Almost none of them rock with him and he digs that hole deeper every season.

- Josh a big goofy mfer. Every time he speak. :lol:

- Banana's going under the radar. That's the difference between him and Wes.

- Kam be looking like a super snake fresh out the shower. :pimp:

- You would think by now he would learn that being a snake ain't gon work. He's pissed off too many vets. Almost none of them rock with him and he digs that hole deeper every season.
Being a snake got Wes 3rd place in the last challenge. Would've been 2nd place if it werent for that math problem @ the end.

I feel like he purposely laid low cuz he saw Wes scheming. I feel like we getting the same ol Bananas for the rest of the season with Jordan basically gunning for him.

This is a poor assessment of things. Half of the US team is clearly working with Wes right now.

That entire situation with Josh was the first time in a very long time that Wes wasn’t actually being a snake. Wes’ entire alliance asked Josh a simple question and he blew it up into this dramatic situation.

Bananas isn’t playing a low key game. There hasn’t been a game to be played since the US has been winning and up until this point have been sending the UK in to take out each other

As soon as it’s a Men’s day and the US loses, I’m almost positive the team will vote Bananas in

We all gotta agree that the king of washed is Johnny though right?

Dude went from being The Godfather of the challenge and feared by everyone, to the point they’d vote themselves into eliminations instead of risking earning his wrath, and now dude is an easy dub in eliminations to the point people would rather see him in there than newbies. Even Wes and Devin sent him home in recent years. He’s a trash bag.

Johnny actually said “I care more about making sure Wes doesn’t win than I do about actually winning.” Tells you all you need to know about king washed.

He’s entertaining though and I’m happy to have him here. I need him feuding with Bear and Laurel though. Make it happen.

upload_2019-9-15_9-57-5.jpeg

upload_2019-9-15_9-57-30.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom