MTV's The Challenge

Damn I didn't really notice until this ep Esther's bumper :evil: I would live in that.

Kyle think he slick just being around this whole time being useless. Dont even got his beef with Paulie to get attention. He's really been laying low.

Esther did good in the elimination.

Cory dont play.

Not surprised he knocked he up the way they were with each other.

With 2 kids, expect Cory back to the challenge soon :lol:

I don’t see why Tori & Georgia complaining so much.

Cara’s Cult has curated a beatable team to run a Final against. I have no faith in Rogan, Idris, Georgia or Kayleigh

Team USA’s downfall will be not trimming the fat. The numbers work out in this small challenges but will be burdensome in a Final. They need to start throwing some challenges.
I was hoping for a purge to get rid of a lot more ppl.

Cara being pissed at dee for not trying to protect Esther was one of the dumbest things I’ve seen on the challenge. What is dee supposed to say?! “Hey UK girls, Esther is volunteering to go in... but really one of us should go in”

Also, Theo and Georgia should have swapped teams. I can’t figure out why they didn’t. They would have had the numbers on the us team had they flipped. Now, they’re just going to get thrown in again when they lose next week (probably).

Because odds are they are going to pickoff Tori and that alliance before the final. Have to make the final to run it.

That only happens if the US loses a challenge which they have yet to legitimately do.

And even then Tori still has Nany as a layup. For the men, Josh is there as a layup. Everyone is pretty protected right now on Team USA

The numbers don’t matter as long as your team continues to win. The real problem for the minority is ego and not being in a position of control.

That only happens if the US loses a challenge which they have yet to legitimately do.

And even then Tori still has Nany as a layup. For the men, Josh is there as a layup. Everyone is pretty protected right now on Team USA

The numbers don’t matter as long as your team continues to win. The real problem for the minority is ego and not being in a position of control.

US is gonna lose a challenge.

True. But at some point they are going to eliminate some US people. They won't run the final US 8 vs. UK 4. It will be like 4-4 or 5-5. Something like that. Won't be that uneven.

Georgia ugly cries after every single event now. :lol:

What happens if the US just keeps winning and winning and pretty soon it's 12 on 3? MTV would have to step in and flip something, right?

Georgia ugly cries after every single event now. :lol:

What happens if the US just keeps winning and winning and pretty soon it's 12 on 3? MTV would have to step in and flip something, right?

Or I can see US getting greedy and losing some of their team so they get a bigger split. CT def gotta switch at some point.

- Even with all the dysfunction USA just killin 'em. :lol: this like the Lakers vs Nets 02 finals

- Esther got all that booty and tiddies slowing her down :smh: :pimp:

- I like Georgia, she funny as hell sometimes

- Theo shoulda switched. Joss and Rogan gotta be the weakest dudes by far to run a team. Getting they *** beat every single challenge.

- CT really is John Sally status. He just there as the old vet and some laughs. Bruh need to get back in shape and kill it.

- Kam lookin like a whole plate of yams with extra syrup.

Screenshot-20191020-020508.png

Ashley look good in that red dress, then they showed her in them old lady panties from knee to nipple and I lost it. :smh:

That's a horrible analogy considering she's on record having been bust down by Derrick H from Are You The One

- Even with all the dysfunction USA just killin 'em. :lol: this like the Lakers vs Nets 02 finals

- Esther got all that booty and tiddies slowing her down :smh: :pimp:

- I like Georgia, she funny as hell sometimes

- Theo shoulda switched. Joss and Rogan gotta be the weakest dudes by far to run a team. Getting they *** beat every single challenge.

- CT really is John Sally status. He just there as the old vet and some laughs. Bruh need to get back in shape and kill it.

- Kam lookin like a whole plate of yams with extra syrup.

Screenshot-20191020-020508.png
Kayleigh is slept on. I would buss her wide open

Kayleigh could definitely get it, a bit busted without makeup but dont even care lol.

I'd say my top 3 looks wise remaining would be Kam, Kayleigh and Dee in that order. Smashley looks bangin sometimes but terrible without makeup.

Back
Top Bottom