MTV's The Challenge

Binged those two seasons on Netflix this weekend. A lot of those seasons are kind of a blur at this point, so it was fun to revisit some great moments from at least a couple seasons (like Tonya throwing Beth's clothes into the pool). Hope Netflix can get more. I may sign up for CBS All Access free trial and binge a bunch. I know they have every season from the Inferno II and beyond, with the only exception being Inferno 3 for some reason.

*No new episode airs this week*

834de334094b9e7d1d876a6434014fd4.gif

NGL I did do some quick Googles when a new episode didn't come on. :lol:

So Fessy hanging out with Tori now?? She moves on from other Challengers quick, first Derrick and now Jordan lol. Guess there's rumors they have been hanging out after filming of this current season wrapped.

Only 3 guys in 7 seasons (including both champs vs stars seasons). That's low compared to others.
Lol true, it's just funny as her and Derrick seemed serious, then she gets engaged to Jordan little later and now she's on to the next Challenge guy. I mean I get her appeal and do find her attractive but these guys fall head over heals haha.

I mean I don't fully get it. Especially if you see her season of Are You the One.

That's a hit it a lot and quit it.

Josh the idiot.

Kaycee is gonna lose making him her #1.

Messy Fessy :lol: Screwed over Nelson and half of his alliance

Last edited:
Really hope someone duffs Josh or sends him
Home, son is B made

Fessy playing his boi but he got his skull, doubt any person in the house gonna vote for him cause risk too big if it’s physical challenge

cory like i’ll get revenge, when has Cory every done anything but mention he getting 6th place for his 2 daughters

How did they not figure out it was a guys elimination? They clearly needed to send one guy home.

Every. Episode.
Josh: "I know they're gunning for me"
Josh #1 enemy: "Not Josh"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fessy did what I been sayin, go get your damn skull, he did it.
He literally screwed over his entire alliance, but hey. :lol:

He flirted with Tori, switched to Gabby, crushed his boy, ditched his partner, and next ep gonna be clownin Josh. I think I like Fessy now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom