MTV's The Challenge

Big T winning
50D689CB-A451-4D35-B31C-8F7A27C4FFF3.gif

Need someone else to steal CT from her

And Ashley’s back
50D689CB-A451-4D35-B31C-8F7A27C4FFF3.gif

Ashley back :stoneface:

Natalie went home because she was pregnant. Had a miscarriage when she got back. :smh:

Tori dumb for talking when she didn't have numbers in the house. Unless you win challenges you aren't safe.

Aneesa almost blew a 10 point lead :lol:

Aneesa almost blew it and I still think someone challenges her for a skull & she loses towards the end, although lot of Rookies in the house

Aneesa picking Fessy again thinking with him prolly safe w/o going in another elimination but he prolly get stolen again.

CT def leaving Big T once he gets his skull, he just playing nice for now

Ashley back :stoneface:

Natalie went home because she was pregnant. Had a miscarriage when she got back. :smh:

Damn thats ****ed up
Aneesa almost blew a 10 point lead :lol:
Aneesa was buggin taking her time as Tori was hauling *** to catch up :lol:

I think it was 11 to 8 at some point. She's lucky.

I was mad as **** when that redneck Ashley came back. Then I’m reminded why I don’t like Cory. Hugging all over Ashley after she told you her family would own your family. **** her.

Didnt Aneesa send Tori home last season too? Aneesa is a big girl, a lot of strength.

Didnt Aneesa send Tori home last season too? Aneesa is a big girl, a lot of strength.

Aneesa beat Jenna in an elimination last season. Also, Aneesa has been an elimination beast over her Challenge career. Was kind of glad to see Tori get ousted but also hope Devin somehow gets thrown in again as he has been talkin alot of shhh lately. Can't stand that guy.

Sucks to see Natalie have to leave but I'm almost positive as TJ said that we see her on future seasons.

If Tori knew she could've pushed the crate back and pulled it again to gain momentum she would've washed Aneesa. She waited til it was too late.

also hope Devin somehow gets thrown in again as he has been talkin alot of shhh lately. Can't stand that guy.

Sucks to see Natalie have to leave but I'm almost positive as TJ said that we see her on future seasons.
He's definitely going in again. Of the men with gold skulls he is a prime target for anybody who wants an easier elimination match.
If Tori knew she could've pushed the crate back and pulled it again to gain momentum she would've washed Aneesa. She waited til it was too late.
Maybe. Even when she did that she still couldn't pull it so it tipped over on the first go.

im a few weeks late in the thread but i really wish wes would retire. he is washed up beyond belief and it pains me to see him go out like this. he was my favorite person on this show in his prime but at this point he looks absolutely pathetic and i know every time he goes into any type of physical elimination hes going to lose

also fessy is a complete idiot and a simp, both of which i gathered from watching his big brother season

i laughed out loud when leroy said “haha fessy thats what you get witcho b*tch a*s :lol:

josh is such a clown that i actually like watching him its funny asl ever time he has a melt down. hes been like this since big brother always cracked me up lol

Feel like the rookies are playing to stay in the house and enjoy their vacation. 10 skulls (probably 5 and 5) so who are the rookie girls going to beat that's left? I mean anything can happen, but they haven't figured out you gotta go in eventually.

Sucks that Lio decided to go home, but I understand.

Wanted to see him compete in an elimination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom