MTV's The Challenge

just watched the all stars episode

why does kelly anne actually look 20 years older than she really is. shes 34 but looks 54

also that elimination was brutal lol my guy got rag dolled

just watched the all stars episode

why does kelly anne actually look 20 years older than she really is. shes 34 but looks 54

also that elimination was brutal lol my guy got rag dolled
Watching now.

Face looking like spoiled milk. How is she only 34?!

So is CT a lock for the final? Man they really dragging it to the final lol
This is what it seems like, though I could see them doing one more guys elimination, then maybe a final heat where the last place pair is eliminated before the rest of the final. Is it just me or is anyone else tired of hearing TJ say something like "the guys are gonna be.... watching the ladies as this is a girls elimination".?! I really wanted at least one double elimination but have it separated by sex and if the opposite guy/girl partners won they would team up instead of being allowed to choose a new partner.

Damn all that thickness on Jisela :evil: Plus she can hold a grudge.

Ace calling everybody monsters :rofl:

I got Darrell winning.

:rofl: @ the 90s soundtrack to this show.

Last edited:
Thoughts on first episode...

First of all, the no censors just makes it so much better. Wish they could do it on the main show.

Tough first Challenge. Would have been multiple drownings without lifeguards, which is always fun.

Episode format was a blend of The Gauntlet and The Inferno (losing team captain goes in, life shield awarded to winning team captain of opposite sex...although I'm curious if you get to retain the life shield)

Jemmye somehow managed to switch places with the Instagram-filtered version of herself

Speaking of, Kendall has some wicked adult acne. She's cute otherwise. Also, she's 40, which was surprising to me. thought she was mid-30s.

Beth waiting approximately .003 seconds to start going after Nehemiah was very on brand. She's, like, 52 years old and still hanging onto that.

Jisela is awesome

Tek looks like he just got out of a rehab facility

Alton looks like he was cryogenically frozen for the last ten years and thawed out just for this

That being said, Yes was the MVP of the daily. He did all the math, and came through on the swimming part. Has the brains and athleticism to go far. Sneaky underrated.

Can't wait to see who quits the show. I think there may have been some clever editing, because in the opening minutes, Trishelle says she's half All-Star/half quitter. But, they show a reaction shot when TJ says "see you never" that implies it's someone else, but I wonder if the reaction shot is her hearing that?

Also, still Team Trishelle. She and Dustin coming in second on Battle of the Seasons shall not be forgotten (after Alton basically quit, btw). She isn't always a quitter.

Ace...dude...c'mon, man. Keep in mind, they quarantined for a long time before leaving, and he easily got a few week vacation and an appearance fee. Cool it. Someone had to go home.

Fun '90s party, Return of the Mack is always welcome in any setting

Can't wait for the ice block melting challenge, which is one of my all-time favorites

Bananas, Wes and CT are definitely going to start doing these seasons, and it might not be fair in some cases. They really need to get Landon, Abram, etc. on these going forward.

Jenn will never do the show again. She's said it multiple times. Rachel is done too. Coral and Evelyn are down if Season 2 happens. I guarantee Season 2 is happening, though. This is going to be a tent pole franchise for Paramount+. The hype is real, and viacom wouldn't have pushed the ad blitz like they did if they didn't believe in it. Eric Nies is even on board for Season 2. He couldn't do this season because of the New York reunion.

No reasons. They've just declined for years. And, they declined for this concept as well. At least Coral and Evelyn were open to it if it took off. There are other people who are into it if there's a Season 2. They all get large appearance fees. It's worth it just to show up.

Need to find the Challenge All Stars episode online somewhere.

This is what it seems like, though I could see them doing one more guys elimination, then maybe a final heat where the last place pair is eliminated before the rest of the final. Is it just me or is anyone else tired of hearing TJ say something like "the guys are gonna be.... watching the ladies as this is a girls elimination".?! I really wanted at least one double elimination but have it separated by sex and if the opposite guy/girl partners won they would team up instead of being allowed to choose a new partner.

Yea they could've easily done a double elimination if it was that ring wrestle Nany and Gabby did or even hall brawl

Need to find the Challenge All Stars episode online somewhere.
Same boat, I have Xfinity, Netflix and Prime so last thing I need is another service lol. Found some place with the RW NY reunion special but they didn't have All Stars when I checked last night, hoping they have it tonight or this weekend at the latest.

Same boat, I have Xfinity, Netflix and Prime so last thing I need is another service lol. Found some place with the RW NY reunion special but they didn't have All Stars when I checked last night, hoping they have it tonight or this weekend at the latest.

Paramount has good stuff. I'm at the point where I have incredibly solid links to streaming sites, but it's just easier to pay for stuff I want to watch. Also, I'm going to support a platform that is all in on a franchise I enjoy.

It’s wild watching a bunch of 40 year olds compete. That challenge was harder than any challenge I’ve seen in the last few years.

Mark saying I’m 6 3 and a half had me dying.

I LOVE that it’s not edited, shows are so much better with cursing. Love the random DMX and Mase drop, felt like I was watching a 2000 Challenge.

A few people I don’t remember.

Jisela big motherly *** was looking dumb good coming off that bus. Big *** need to let me touch it one time.

Paramount has good stuff. I'm at the point where I have incredibly solid links to streaming sites, but it's just easier to pay for stuff I want to watch. Also, I'm going to support a platform that is all in on a franchise I enjoy.

Paramount is cool. I got it for $50 for the year without ads. The biggest issue I have is the old incomplete seasons and it doesn’t have current seasons on. I canceled my YouTube TV thinking I could watch the current episodes of The Challenge on there but for some reason they’re not. If they don’t start adding new shows, I’ll probably cancel after the year.

Between the old school music and it being uncensored this show is appreciated already.

That first challenge was a struggle for like 95% of the All Stars. :lol:

Jisela showed out.

I like the old school rules they're brining byke for this season. Some of the old school games they teased in the season preview bringing all the nostalgia.

Some of the All Stars looked like they haven't aged a day like Yes and Alton, others not so much. :lol:

Kelly Anne looking like she's 50 when she's supposedly 34. Arissa always looked like she was suffering from sleep deprivation in her RW season and she looking extra rough now.

Still shocked Kendal is 40. :wow:

This episode really shows how women can hold grudges. Jisela memba'd when Ace dumped on her on a challenge from 15 years ago when TJ asked if she would save him. :lol:

This show is gonna be huge for Paramount+ and for the Challenge vets whose washiness prevent them from competing on the main Challenge shows anymore. *coughs* Wes *coughs*

Word on the street is there will be a season 2 of All-Stars. I hope all the alternates who didn't make it on this season get to be on next season.

What was Kyle thinking? Cory certainly wasn't voting for Leroy, and Kam wasn't throwing Cory down there against Fessy.

Back
Top Bottom