MTV's The Challenge

Amber throwing up in the final could be from an eating challenge. That was a lot of volume. And, trust me, there's some disgusting **** in Iceland they can make them eat, like fermented shark.

OMG poor AmberB
This is absolutely amazing hearing Fessy come up with all these reasons why he won’t win this one.

“I can’t even compete this year wah wah wah”
“Why did you have to steal me, like every dude is a strong dude”.....

LMAO
HIS DUMB *** should have sent Amber B instead of volunteering to go.
It’s more his fault than hers.
Real talk.
Real talk.

Kyle got put down quick.

I need some sort and scrawny to try going over the top in a hall brawl instead of low. I've seen it once before where somebody just straight up tried to hurdle the person coming at them and they got out mostly unscathed.

Bro, I’m so glad Nany and Kam called Fessy out.
Talking all that Big ****, go down to elimination then and win so you can pick your partner bruh.

They are right, but for the wrong reason.
The man should go down and win and then pick Kaycee, the end.

LOL, I’m doing a bunch of ahit while this on on so it’s taking me like 3hours to watch it

Kyle got put down quick.

I need some sort and scrawny to try going over the top in a hall brawl instead of low. I've seen it once before where somebody just straight up tried to hurdle the person coming at them and they got out mostly unscathed.

I keep telling my girl that if I was in a hall brawl I’d try to jump over. Or go for the knees:smh:

I’d play dirty as **** in these eliminations

Holy ****?
They gave them Hall Brawl on best of 5?
Hot Damn.
Please Kyle win this thing man
This game should be banned.
OMG look at his finger?

Man, I know you can’t trust anyone in the house but to shake hands and make eye contact and give your word and then do that? Super ****in foul. I can’t get with that at all. I 10000% understand there’s money and you gotta do what’s best for you but I couldn’t do that one. Weak as hell by them.

Cory being this far is a joke. He’s been bottom 3 in every challenge except for this one BUT Kam literally did all the work. He’s lost so many challenges. He should have been down there. Been garbage all season long

Fessy talks like he’s won 14 Finals. Blaming his partners every episode. He’s such a clown.

Can’t wait to see Kaycee’s big plan come back and bite her in the ***. She had great chemistry with LeRoy and they were rolling. Everyone has complained about Fessy being a terrible partner.

Leroy and Kam did Kyle dirty but they did what they had to do.

They didn’t have to. Throw Cory down and go on with your game. Don’t owe Cory ****.

Once they saw that it was Hall Brawl the smart play would have been to get Cory down there. Fessy would win and take Kacee. Then Leroy and Kam could have partnered up. Instead both Leroy and Kam have weaker partners and can't take the whole prize to themselves.

Never thought I'd see the day I'd hate someone more on this show than Paulie/Cara, but Fessy/Josh this season have taken the crown.

That speech was written by a 4th grader.

Nah, at least Josh and Fessy are entertaining for being imbeciles and good TV for it. Paulie sucks. I'm fine with Cara though. At least she's, like accomplished stuff on the show.

Man Hope my Guy Lee wins it all finally but hate he stuck with Nany. I’ll take CT as well but Amber B is weak and twitter she revealer she dyslexic so that is why math is hard. THIRD I’ll take Cam just cause she Lee girl

So......anyone but Fesssy, hope son gases in the final again and lay on the snow

Cory being this far is a joke. He’s been bottom 3 in every challenge except for this one BUT Kam literally did all the work. He’s lost so many challenges. He should have been down there. Been garbage all season long.

I feel this way bout Corey and Nany! Nany ain’t do crap all season and has been terrible during the challenges

Yea if you can’t do 937x7 in your head you are just doing it wrong.
Just do 900x7
Then 30x7
Then 7x7
Then add them up

It's not even that complicated. Common core is dumb. I can carry numbers. I figured that out in 20 seconds.

We never did get to see what happens when the double agents disagree about who to send down to elimination.

If Kam had said Cory's name its not like he'd just agree to it :lol: So to me it was never a foregone conclusion on that handshake for Kyle that this was gonna be Fessy vs. Cory.

Man Hope my Guy Lee wins it all finally but hate he stuck with Nany. I’ll take CT as well but Amber B is weak and twitter she revealer she dyslexic so that is why math is hard. THIRD I’ll take Cam just cause she Lee girl

So......anyone but Fesssy, hope son gases in the final again and lay on the snow
Oh man, that's ****ed up.

Not really a fair challenge then but okay.

We never did get to see what happens when the double agents disagree about who to send down to elimination.

If Kam had said Cory's name its not like he'd just agree to it :lol: So to me it was never a foregone conclusion on that handshake for Kyle that this was gonna be Fessy vs. Cory.

I thought it was established that if there was a disagreement, the double agents went into elimination? It never happened, but pretty sure that's how it works.

I think if Kam had said Cory there were 2 possible outcomes. Either Fessy gets to pick (he'd pick Kyle), or it would be a house vote between Cory and Kyle. And if Leroy/Kam stuck to their guns they'd be able to save Kyle.

Kyle knew it wasn't a lock that it would work, but it was also the only chance he had.

I thought it was established that if there was a disagreement, the double agents went into elimination? It never happened, but pretty sure that's how it works.

There is no chance. If that was common knowledge CT would have been in there quicker than you could say Hall Brawl. The rest of the guys would have creamed themselves at the chance to guarantee one of Fessy/CT leaving.

Back
Top Bottom