MTV's The Challenge

I thought it was established that if there was a disagreement, the double agents went into elimination? It never happened, but pretty sure that's how it works.
That was the case in past challenges where the winning team had no option of going in themselves. Like one partner picks Wes and the other wants Johnny.

In this scenario, Kam wants to put her own partner in so of course they're not going to agree and to just put them in would just be rewarding Kam :lol: Now that would make sense since she did all the work to win the challenge but that's not always the case.

I think if Kam had said Cory there were 2 possible outcomes. Either Fessy gets to pick (he'd pick Kyle), or it would be a house vote between Cory and Kyle. And if Leroy/Kam stuck to their guns they'd be able to save Kyle.

Kyle knew it wasn't a lock that it would work, but it was also the only chance he had.
This makes more sense between these choices.

I think I recall a time they made the house vote on the spot cuz of a dispute.

Same with giving the house vote some power but that was a long time ago.

Last edited:
Whatevs, CT threw himself in this season. He's fine in my book. Rooting for him to win it all.

Whatevs, CT threw himself in this season. He's fine in my book. Rooting for him to win it all.

I think I'm with you. I'd like to see Lee win being his last season, but I can't stand Nany. She's got the same entitlement that Aneesa has thinking it's a lifetime achievement award. Like just because you've been on a bunch you deserve to win one.

CT and Leroy are pretty good friends right? (Based on RoyLee cutting CTs hair for his wedding :lol: )It almost felt like CT didn't want Cam as a partner because chances are he'd have to cross her.

And here these mofo's are, playing barbershop pre-deliberation with the OG Leroy giving the patrons the bait to initiate the bickering.

That moment made me smile. :lol:

Well done.

Kaycee is gonna screw Leroy....dammit. just know it. He needs his W.

I saw this when I was looking for my other quote and both of them were from December...tbh, this show been going on like it's a professional sport and I can't even remember why I said this at first, but as the season went on, I saw no reason not to believe Kaycee and thought she played it as best you can in that position.

Fessy...a letter? :lol: He must've really said some misogynistic stuff that we didn't see for him to go there.

Kyle wasn't even hurt until he looked at his finger...low-key tough for that, but his mind wanted NONE of it as soon as he saw it. :lol:

In order of guys I want to win:

RoyLee
Cory
CT (but always a fan for supplanting legacies)

Lastly, since I haven't been in here for some months, is this paramount + all-star stuff worth it so far? Cast kinda weak and not real stars, but was the only reason I didn't go back to catch up on the thread yet, to avoid spoilers....curious the thoughts in it.

Lastly, since I haven't been in here for some months, is this paramount + all-star stuff worth it so far? Cast kinda weak and not real stars, but was the only reason I didn't go back to catch up on the thread yet, to avoid spoilers....curious the thoughts in it.

Haven't watched EP2 yet, but my impression of the 1st is it's gonna be a joke. They don't have the athletes for it to be good. I like the competition aspect more than the nostalgia of the oldies. Need to bring a stronger cast for the next season.

It's cool. Fun entertainment just like this challenge. 1 episode in.

I think it's gonna be extra funny watching these old ppl gas out in challenges every time and then argue for 30 min :lol:

I don't know if it's worth copping Paramount+ just for that. I'd look in to it and see if you like a bunch of other shows the service has to offer like Star Trek Discovery, Picard, Twilight Zone, Good Fight, and other old shows that don't air regularly on tv.

Last edited:

All-Stars is great. Don't be discouraged by the first daily. The water was, like, sub-50 degrees. Any current challenger would have had problems. I loved the first episode.

I'll probably only watch when it's done then, and only if there's a week free or something...these streaming services really starting to make you choose... :smh:

All-Stars is great. Don't be discouraged by the first daily. The water was, like, sub-50 degrees. Any current challenger would have had problems. I loved the first episode.

I didn't watch because I don't have paramount +...I love the challenge, but was annoyed they went somewhere else other than MTV.

All these random *** independent apps, streaming services is gonna be the same as DTVs astronomical prices, which is only cause they have NFL...but I digress... :lol:

It's not even that complicated. Common core is dumb. I can carry numbers. I figured that out in 20 seconds.
Yea, for me it’s easy just to do it as a standard math problem (standard for me when I was in 3rd grade anyway) where you just start with 7x7 for 49 carry up the 4, then 3x7 for 21, add the 4 to that for 25 the carry up the 2 etc....
Sounds like she had no shot no matter how she did it, though. I couldn’t tell you what common core is or looks like, When I learned multiplication it looked like this, this is what me solving the problem on paper would look like
00A05451-A4A2-46BA-BCE6-F168ACDCFFD5.jpeg

Yea, for me it’s easy just to do it as a standard math problem (standard for me when I was in 3rd grade anyway) where you just start with 7x7 for 49 carry up the 4, then 3x7 for 21, add the 4 to that for 25 the carry up the 2 etc....
Sounds like she had no shot no matter how she did it, though. I couldn’t tell you what common core is or looks like, When I learned multiplication it looked like this, this is what me solving the problem on paper would look like
00A05451-A4A2-46BA-BCE6-F168ACDCFFD5.jpeg

That's how I did it in my head. Easy peasy. It's not hard.

Edit: I'm dead serious, I SUCK at math. I can barely add sometimes. It's embarrassing, honestly. But, I know how to do this. Also, don't get me started on division. I'm a basket case.

I hope they give the winning team an opportunity to cross their partner and keep all the prize money.
This would be so so messed up if 1. Kam and her partner won and Her partner kept the money and cut her out, therefore cutting Leroy out 2. Leroy and his partner win it and Leroy partner cuts him out so he STILL takes the L. 3. Fessy and Kaycee win and he cuts her out(Vice versa)

If it is this way and Kaycee/Fessy won and she cut him out, that would be awesome.

I hope they have one of those finals where they rotate partners, because Fessy and Kayce ain't fair unless they get stumped on puzzles.

I don't even know how I would have approached that Hall Brawl if I was Kyle. Probably would have just double jump kicked him and go DQ'd to preserve a little pride.

BriskBlankLadybug-size_restricted.gif

This fool really wrote a note :rofl:

Kyle really thought Kam was going to throw her own partner in :lol:

Was it Cohutta that evaded someone in Hall Brawl? Don't get why people just run head first if you are smaller.

Fessy's note is an all-timer in terms of deliberation moments. I could just imagine a room with Derrick, Bananas, Darrell, etc. and their collective eye roll.
I just wanna say that I’ve genuinely enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you. This game means everything to me and I’m beyond grateful that I’ve been able to experience it with all of you. I know sometimes I can come across as arrogant and overconfident but I do not think I am better than anyone. I just want to compete. I look up to all of you in this room and strive to be like you guys one day. A lot of this game has been out of my control and I feel like the one thing I can control is taking this game into my own hands, possibly going into elimination tonight. Win or lose, I can hold my head high. I know no matter who I go up against tonight, Kyle or Leroy, it’s gonna be a dogfight, and I’m honored to go against either one of you legends. Amber B, this has nothing to do with you. I’d be more than OK to run a final with you. It’s something I feel like I have to do for myself.

Kyle got ran the **** over :lol:. Let’s be real Fessy is cocky as **** but in a physical elimination no one wants to be down there. Maybe Turbo but god damn I ain’t gonna be ran over by that big mofo

highly possible CT brings the best out of Amber. She did pretty well with Darrell.

This fool really wrote a note :rofl:

Kyle really thought Kam was going to throw her own partner in :lol:

Was it Cohutta that evaded someone in Hall Brawl? Don't get why people just run head first if you are smaller.

It was CJ, and he beat Zach fair and square and got screwed with an extra round.

Back
Top Bottom