MTV's The Challenge

Fessy staring at the food like

018ff181eeadc11b63203fb9211f44e9d7c8c951.gifv

The funny thing is, Fessy would have failed in the eating challenge regardless. He can't do it. Meanwhile, that's practically a gourmet meal for CT.

I will say they did them wrong with a full pitcher of blood.

That's mad nasty. I'd immediately throw that up. CT calling them bloody Mary's :sick:

CT and amber b winning that first puzzle and sitting in first :smokin

the fessy hate was flowing and it was great to watch him fail. There’s no way they continue. Hopefully ct/ambegive the brains and **** to them:lol:

Love seeing Fessy go out sad!! Have to give it to Cam & Cory.

Hopefully nobody else gets hurt next week. Wanted to see Lee win it all but Nany weak. Won’t be mad at any of these teams winning, just wanted fessy outta here.

CT Dad bod and all always shows up in Finals.

1. This is some BS making it 2parts.
2. My “I can’t wait to see Fessy lose” quote coming true on day1 is so 🔥
3. Any other time Fessy would leave his partner and keep running, something tells me he didn’t want anymore of that mountain either.
4. Watching Kaycee pull a Paul Pierce wheelchair move (must see >>>\go to the 1:28 mark for instant 😂)

You are a pu**y Fessy. Straight pu**y.

I like Kaycee, but sorry, you ditched Leroy so dude could watch you eat.

"I just lost my motivation once she got hurt" As she limped her *** down there.

Nany is slowin Leroy big time, Kaycee injured, you give that plate to Kam.

First to checkpoint 1.
CT wins his.
Amber wins hers.
First to finish their plates.

That lead better be massive whenever they get the early head start.

Kaycee was milking that “injury”. She was just tired and needed a break.

I agree, but wouldn't say milking...her legs were jello cause Fessy was pushing and she obliged, so when she slipped on a rock, she thought her leg below the kneecap tumbled off the cliff. :lol:

Fessy so scared to lose...chump. Good riddance.

Hard not to see CT/Amber not winning it. He pretty much called it all up to this point, too.

Hope Leroy comes back...

Last edited:
Fussy finding any excuse to quit, he acted like it was a sprint that whole time. Hasn't he seen any past challenge finals!?!? Glad to see him likely getting purged though. He's kind of like Paulie talking so much shh before the finals.

Fessy really thought he wasn’t gonna eat nasty **** in the final or what? :lol:

CT and Amber low key killing the final.

The pressure on Nany to help Leroy win in his final season sucks. If he or she have a opportunity to switch partners they need to do it.

Back
Top Bottom