MTV's The Challenge

The first episode of the new season of All Stars dropped today.

Will catch over the weekend.

Might be subbing back to Paramount for All Stars.
Did a 2nd Season of Old Head Challenge ever drop?
That **** was highly entertaining and specifically dope when unedited.

Might be subbing back to Paramount for All Stars.
Did a 2nd Season of Old Head Challenge ever drop?
That **** was highly entertaining and specifically dope when unedited.
Not sure if srs, All Stars 3 just dropped with two eps this past Weds.

I just watched both last night, liking what I'm seeing so far. I like how the last place finisher goes in but not a huge fan of the vote in process of their opponent. They use a troika-like process which is kind of lame. Jordan rocking the mullet this season lol.

Kailah really said "Wes, Melinda and Nehemiah were all on the same cast of the Real World. Do what you will with that info" like she was dropping the mic and no one knew that :lol:

Caught up on All-Stars. Great cast. Has some Battle of the Sexes vibes. I like that the loser goes in automatically, which is how it should be done always, but they dropped the ball calling it the "Authority". Call it the "Inner Circle" like the old days. I do like how they threw in heavy hitters immediately. LT is a bad-***, but went up against Mark. Syrus finally won an elimination, so good for him. R.I.P. Melinda, the hottest woman in the history of the franchise.

Not sure if srs, All Stars 3 just dropped with two eps this past Weds.

I just watched both last night, liking what I'm seeing so far. I like how the last place finisher goes in but not a huge fan of the vote in process of their opponent. They use a troika-like process which is kind of lame. Jordan rocking the mullet this season lol.
I lost track after S1. If this is S3 then I am going on a Binge this week.
I love it.
After s1 ended I cancelled Paramount immediately.
When I didn't re-activate it when 1884 or whatever dropped, I likely missed S2.
I knew I would need it again but I wasn't going to pay for it, out of salt I think.

I lost track after S1. If this is S3 then I am going on a Binge this week.
I love it.
After s1 ended I cancelled Paramount immediately.
When I didn't re-activate it when 1884 or whatever dropped, I likely missed S2.
I knew I would need it again but I wasn't going to pay for it, out of salt I think.

Season 2 is good except for the chicanery on production's part for the final. The winners should not have won, but whatever.

Wow for the 2nd ep in a row another female goes home leading to no elimination playing out on their side. They did say there's going to be a new competitor brought in so I'm hoping it's an alternate that hasn't been on any of the previous AS seasons.

Cyrus has grown on me through All Stars. He's a good dude. But MJ beat him fair and square. It was weird editing, but MJ won it. Also, apparently they couldn't break through the wall with their bodies. They had to use the hammers to create the space, which is why MJ started on the outside to make the biggest space.

Strange no confirmed release date for The Challenge: USA yet. It seems July was rumored before so we shall see. Still very disappointed there's no one from past Challenge seasons but I'll still watch.

Season 38 cast/format news:
Turbo is supposedly back as are Bananas, and Laurel. Working format is Ride or Die with M/F partners and some of the cast haven't done any other form of reality TV so for the first time since Bloodlines we are literally getting some peeps not from other shows. However, there are only a few teams with just rookies and then some teams with a vet and then partner not from other shows. See h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/uvbnt0/offici_cast_megathread_for_szn_38/ for further info. The cast just left for filming location this past Sunday so more details still too come and cast definitely not 100% locked in yet

Strange no confirmed release date for The Challenge: USA yet. It seems July was rumored before so we shall see. Still very disappointed there's no one from past Challenge seasons but I'll still watch.

Season 38 cast/format news:
Turbo is supposedly back as are Bananas, and Laurel. Working format is Ride or Die with M/F partners and some of the cast haven't done any other form of reality TV so for the first time since Bloodlines we are literally getting some peeps not from other shows. However, there are only a few teams with just rookies and then some teams with a vet and then partner not from other shows. See h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/uvbnt0/offici_cast_megathread_for_szn_38/ for further info. The cast just left for filming location this past Sunday so more details still too come and cast definitely not 100% locked in yet

It's July. No firm date. Filming wrapped April 23rd.

Come on B/M, do better.

You built that up and we don't even get the Beth/Tina reunion. Gah!

I came in to ask when the next Challenge starts, but it looks like All-Stars is where it's at now. I guess I'll finish season 2 and get to the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom