MTV's The Challenge

Someone has to be the puppeteer.

Tony messed up saying he's going to keep gun ing for Sylvia

This sort of reminds me of The Island but no teams and the champions angle.

It's sad they couldn't fill this out with all RW ppl who haven't won. I'm seeing guys I never heard of. Don't even think they from AYTO :lol:

Last edited:
kailah's cheeks. don't get with that beta corey.

That stranded ahow could possibly be good.

It's sad they couldn't fill this out with all RW ppl who haven't won. I'm seeing guys I never heard of. Don't even think they from AYTO :lol:

RW people all old man

These young random kids taking over

Aside from 4-5 I don't know the rest

Hell the 5 I knew I only know because of last season because before that I don't even know where the bell they came from

Funny how I remember Shane :lol:

Good thing he got cast for this season. Got a roof over his head and the show feeds him. He could find a couch to sleep on when he goes back home like dario.

kailah's cheeks.
Just found out today she did some stuff with Suicide Girls last year. FYI

Good thing he got cast for this season. Got a roof over his head and the show feeds him. He could find a couch to sleep on when he goes back home like dario.
If by roof you mean mosquito net then yeah, and only for a few days for him unfortunately. But that's better than nothing, that plus the probably day arrive, day after hotel stay.

Tony messed up saying he's going to keep gun ing for Sylvia

He got a lock for going to real house now, so he's good. Sylvia now has a permavote against her rest of time on this island. And once they make it to the house, Tony gonna end up with Banana Alliance(not that he knows that yet).

These guys make a 14 person alliance and accomplish nothing. Tony and Kaliah now got tickets to oasis, plus Tony's cool with Nicole who won a spot herself. So now this big alliance has 3 people gunning for them that they can't even vote in anymore.

Why he complained the whole time instead of untangling the ropes? Saying no one is helping him while the other guys left keep working to finish.

RW people all old man

These young random kids taking over

Aside from 4-5 I don't know the rest

Hell the 5 I knew I only know because of last season because before that I don't even know where the hell they came from.

Funny how I remember Shane :lol:
I'm not talking about the old ppl. I mean this a challenge for all the ppl who never won.

You mean to tell me from the past 7 RWs you can't find enough young ppl hurting for cash to fill out the roster? :lol:

I find it odd. The beginning of this ep and these ppl are talking and under the names I don't recognize it literally says "Challenge Rookie" :lol: These ppl not even from AYTO :lol:

Like who is the bootleg Cohutta with the southern accent? Who is he? :smh:

What in the HELL happened to Bruno?!
Son was homeless?!
That's wild. I remember w/e slapdash reunion they had he distanced himself from the rest of his cast members and had a gf and I think a baby.

Last edited:
Why these fools mad? It turned out better that they built 2 dirt piles. They wanted one pile for all 18 of them to use one at a time?

Didn't at all know about this til I randomly watched an episode today, followed by the CT HOF stuff. Seeing the CT/Johnny backpack moment again was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't even know why they mad at jenna and kailah. I just remember seeing ashley trying to finish the challenge after people helped her.

nelson a bigger bish than any of the females.

sylvia is beyond lame.

that staten island cop getting action from cara maria and laurel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom