MTV's The Challenge

They need to stop with ayto people. Bring in some ninja warrior contestants as ringers or something, at least the cute female ones.

Maybe there's some licensing issues with songs they used. But they definitely should throw up old challenges on MTV Classic. They started showing old seasons but stopped abruptly.
Should be no licensing issue. A year or two back they were airing old Real World seasons from the beginning.

MTV just not smart.
Its time for some better female competitors its getting pathetic

The fact that jenna has made it to like the last 3 straight finals is embarrassing

We need another evylyn/rachel/emily type beast
It's embarrassing to me that the girls are so weak Cara Maria is touted as a champion.

Last edited:
They need to stop with ayto people. Bring in some ninja warrior contestants as ringers or something, at least the cute female ones.
Been watching a lot of steve Austin broken skull ranch for the wiminz. They need to go scout for some Emily type chicks.

I wish they would just auditon people for the challenge to go against the vets until they become vets, rinse a repeat. Forcing the show A vs show b with ayto people is not working. Viewers don't even know the ayto cast so I'd assume auditioning folks wouldn't hurt.

There's not a ayto cast member I like. Need to do another fresh meat season to get a batch of newbies in there

Fresh Meat 3 would be highly appreciated, we got lot of good and entertaining challengers from the first two.

I honestly can't name a AYTO member who has left any kind of decent impression on the last couple of challenges who I want to see again.

I don't get why they don't ever run a marathon on old seasons on MTV instead of c grade comedies and that 70s show reruns :rolleyes

Some of the older seasons are on Amazon prime video but they aren't even free they're like 3 bucks an episode smfh

Only one I kinda like is Dario but other than that I don't know or care for any of those AYTO cats

Fresh Meat 3 would be highly appreciated, we got lot of good and entertaining challengers from the first two.

I honestly can't name a AYTO member who has left any kind of decent impression on the last couple of challenges who I want to see again.

Am I bugging but isn't Cory a former AYTO cast member?

Good looking cat that is very capable of competing with a bunch of dudes.
hes left a lasting impression on me.
PAUSE

WHERE IS ROYLEE THIS SEASON?

Am I bugging but isn't Cory a former AYTO cast member?

Good looking cat that is very capable of competing with a bunch of dudes.
hes left a lasting impression on me.
PAUSE

WHERE IS ROYLEE THIS SEASON?

Nah Cory is from real world.

The producers probably didn't cast Roylee because they knew he would have eventually just teamed up with the champs.

Or maybe his back is just still messed up

Briana L and Cheyenne :evil:

They really should do another Fresh Meat 3 or bring back Road Rules for better comp in the Challenge.

It's embarrassing to me that the girls are so weak Cara Maria is touted as a champion.

Anyone that has won is a champion so she fits.

Aside from Darrell and Bananas, EVERY champion this season is only a one timer.

Imo CT and Laurel are probably only ones I would bump up to a higher tier despite only having one win.

I wouldn't really knock Cara, she has a ton of 2nd places and like over 9000 elimination wins. I'd rather they had brought someone like Evelyn, but even then I'd replace Ashley before Cara.

cara maria has turned into a good athlete. In the beginning she was just a hot, weirdo but the past few challenges she has shown she's a strong competitor.

There's not a ayto cast member I like. Need to do another fresh meat season to get a batch of newbies in there

What's the difference in casting newbies for Fresh Meat and brining in newbies from AYTO?

It's pretty much the same thing

Anyone that has won is a champion so she fits.
Which is why I find it so embarrassing. I didn't say it didn't fit.

None of them should feel intimidated facing her in any challenge or elimination :lol:

There's been plenty weak females that have got 1st place.

Zach is an embarrassment too. Big for nothing type dude.

What's the difference in casting newbies for Fresh Meat and brining in newbies from AYTO?

It's pretty much the same thing
I'd prefer it only be RW members since they ended RR.

Last edited:
I think it's cus the majority of those ayto people suck and are lame. I don't watch that show or real world so I never know who all these new people are. They have ashley as one of the champions and I didn't know who she was until they showed a clip of her from the battle of the seasons. I actually watched a lot of that san diego season but didn't remember her.

Those AYTO kids aren't any lamer than Jasmine, Tyree, Davis and the other number of Real Worlders who have crashed and burned on the challenge. If they were introduced like the Fresh Meat cast were I don't think most fans would have an issue with them.

Majority of them have come and competed so far except for Nicole & JJ.

Some of the beat castmembers weren't on the Real World... Evelyn Cara Laurel Diem Kenny

You basically repeated what people have said.

fresh meat people > ayto lames

I think the part you're missing is that the Fresh Meat people had to start from somewhere just like the AYTO kids. People hated thr concept of Fresh Meat too but they provided some quality castmates. And if given q chance the AYTO folks can provably do the same.

I didn't hate Fresh Meat but especially at the time I didn't get why they even did it. Just give those RW ppl more incentive to show up.

The idea of auditoning for the challenges just seems off to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom