Murder & Rape at Bethesda Row.

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Wow, just up the street from my brother's old place. RIP to Murray and a speedy recovery to the other victim. I hope they catch the two.

Joined Apr 4, 2000
crazy how information leading to this arrest is damn near $139k.

I understand murders dont happen often in moco.

but geeez...

Joined Dec 22, 2003
yeah..well it Bethesda...a predominantly rich white area.....and 2 white ladies...so yeah...

you seen what that area was like for the phil ade joint....

im not you

Banned
Joined May 29, 2009
Originally Posted by iCan

crazy how information leading to this arrest is damn near $139k.

I understand murders dont happen often in moco.

but geeez...
The owner of the company put up most of that tho.

Joined Feb 22, 2010
my G/F is a ambassador for that store. It pretty sad, especially if you been up to any of there stores, bunch of yoga/happy go luck ladies. The murdered girl was just about celebrate with going away party cause she been promoted to her own store out on west coast.

Joined May 20, 2008
Originally Posted by mcpath

my G/F is a ambassador for that store. It pretty sad, especially if you been up to any of there stores, bunch of yoga/happy go luck ladies. The murdered girl was just about celebrate with going away party cause she been promoted to her own store out on west coast.

thats really sad. hopefully they catch the killer

Joined Jul 7, 2005
Crazy.........hope the catch the killer or killers.  With that type of reward money and tough economic we're in I'm sure somebody is bound to turn somebody in.

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Yep, just saw it on the news. The second "victim" is in custody and the lead suspect for the murder of the first victim. Crazy.

im not you

Banned
Joined May 29, 2009
Never thought that story sounded right anyway.

One of them "left something" and they both had to go back and these dudes just came outta nowhere.

Didn't sound too feasible.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now