Murder & Rape at Bethesda Row.

Wow, just up the street from my brother's old place. RIP to Murray and a speedy recovery to the other victim. I hope they catch the two.

crazy how information leading to this arrest is damn near $139k.

I understand murders dont happen often in moco.

but geeez...

yeah..well it Bethesda...a predominantly rich white area.....and 2 white ladies...so yeah...

you seen what that area was like for the phil ade joint....

Originally Posted by iCan

crazy how information leading to this arrest is damn near $139k.

I understand murders dont happen often in moco.

but geeez...

The owner of the company put up most of that tho.

my G/F is a ambassador for that store. It pretty sad, especially if you been up to any of there stores, bunch of yoga/happy go luck ladies. The murdered girl was just about celebrate with going away party cause she been promoted to her own store out on west coast.

Originally Posted by mcpath

my G/F is a ambassador for that store. It pretty sad, especially if you been up to any of there stores, bunch of yoga/happy go luck ladies. The murdered girl was just about celebrate with going away party cause she been promoted to her own store out on west coast.

thats really sad. hopefully they catch the killer

Crazy.........hope the catch the killer or killers.  With that type of reward money and tough economic we're in I'm sure somebody is bound to turn somebody in.

Yep, just saw it on the news. The second "victim" is in custody and the lead suspect for the murder of the first victim. Crazy.

Never thought that story sounded right anyway.

One of them "left something" and they both had to go back and these dudes just came outta nowhere.

Didn't sound too feasible.

Back
Top Bottom