Murs & 9th Wonder - Fornever

The last track made the album dope for me.
pimp.gif

Murs-9th-Wonder-Fornever.png

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]Fornever (feat. Kurupt)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]The Lick (feat. Verbs)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Asian Girl (feat. 9thmatic)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Let Me Talk (feat. Suga Free)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Cigarettes And Liquor[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Vikki Veil[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]I Used To Love H.E.R. (Again)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]The Problem Is… (feat. Sick Jacken & Uncle Chucc)[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]West Coast Cinderella[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Live From Roscoe’s (feat. Kurupt)
[/td][/tr][/table]

2 kurupt and a suga free feature? eek! im gonna have to check this.

i liked murs 3:16 and murrays revenge so this cant be too bad.

this album sucks. ^ guy above me doesnt know what he is talking about.
i cant believe 9th is trying to spit.
who becomes a rapper at 30+ years of age????

asian girl is probably one of the worst songs ive ever heard in my life. they both fell off.

i think 9th has not only lost a step in production but just outright sucks

the last track is by far! the illest on the entire album

Thanks for saving me some money NT. I'll be previewing prior to buying for sure.

The last Murs album was meh, as was the last Murs/9th joint so maybe this is expected.

After Felt 3, this is miles ahead of it. But I do agree with most, Murs 3:16 and Murray's Revenge are by far the best out of the four 9th x Murs collabos

its definitely no murs316 or murrays revenge...both of those will be forever summer albums for me compared to this

Lol the way you guys were talking I thought this was going to be terrible. Kurupt features aside, this isn't that bad. Not their best collaboration, but definitely not terrible.

The bits I've heard sound good. But I'm definitely only looking for a free copy of this.

2ytpw9h.jpg

Bought my copy yesterday. I'm really liking this album.

Intro track is
pimp.gif

favorite song other than that is Let Me Talk
roll.gif

It's not quite 3:16 but its dope.

This Album was OK.... I thought I read somewhere that 9th was going for a west coast style, some were dope, some were boring, and one was trash... and 9th is one of my favorite producers. Murs has been boring to me since his last album.

Fornever
Let Me Talk
West Coast Cinderella
Live from Roscoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Thanks for saving me some money NT. I'll be previewing prior to buying for sure.

The last Murs album was meh, as was the last Murs/9th joint so maybe this is expected.

Remind me to never listen to dudes on NT.  I'm 7 tracks in and the only song I can do without is "Asian Girl".  The rest is pretty ill--I'm loving the West Coast feel to this album. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait a minute, what? What you say you gonna do to my Impala?/I'll jump out this car so fast and dropkick you in yo medulla oblongata

Originally Posted by romedadude

Wait a minute, what? What you say you gonna do to my Impala?/I'll jump out this car so fast and dropkick you in yo medulla oblongata
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought that track was done and then Suga Free shows up and had me dyin'.  His verse is pure comedy---had to rewind it a few times the first time I heard it. 

The last good 9thxMurs collab was Sweet Lord.

Also you shouldn't really be rating this album off of Felt 3. Aesop Rock produced it.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought that track was done and then Suga Free shows up and had me dyin'.  His verse is pure comedy---had to rewind it a few times the first time I heard it. 

I saw ft. Suga Free and I was like
eek.gif

Suga Free on a 9th Wonder beat?! Just from knowing his body of work (i.e. Street Gospel) I knew his verse would be comedy

Back
Top Bottom