Music Festivals 2017

Anyone been to CRSSD Fest in San Diego? Probably gonna make that move this year.

It's cool. It's in a great location in San Diego. The only complaint I have about it is that there's no in and out privileges. So once you're in you're in. That's a long hot day for such a small venue. It would be so much more attractive if I could leave for a bit and come back and just get a break.

Anybody going to Made In America this weekend? Just found out my brother is driving down there , so I was thinking bout grabbing a ticket and ridding down .

Never been to Made in America or any festival at all. Wondering if anybody has any experiences?

ill be there fam. If its very humid bring a bandanna to cover the face due to the dirt being kicked up. 2 years ago it was brutal, last year wasnt too bad with the dirt.

its a really good experience what i like to do is get there and set up a spot with a blanket with the squad in between the 2 big stages so we got a great view for the for the whole day and can walk around if we want and still have a spot to kick it when our legs start hurting at the blanket.

its gonna be very packed esp sunday for HOV so be prepared if you rocking

Who's going to Camp FlogGnaw in LA this month? I'll be out there with my bros. LA NT Fam, Im trying to hit up some clubs/bars after the fest, where do all the locals turn up? No tourist BS. I need a homegrown LA jawn

Who's going to Camp FlogGnaw in LA this month? I'll be out there with my bros. LA NT Fam, Im trying to hit up some clubs/bars after the fest, where do all the locals turn up? No tourist BS. I need a homegrown LA jawn
I think I’m going to do this dolo.

Would be my first festival.

Live in SD, but I keep passing up on CRSSD for one reason or another. Hear nothing but great things. Need to hit up the spring one.

Went to Coachella and the Meadows music festivals this year. Both were lit to the max. :pimp:

Was Rufus a dj set? Their set at Coachella was not that good, but I am looking forward to seeing them at ACL playing not DJing. Bummed I missed the Mura Masa show in LA.

It was live with instruments. They were fantastic. :smokin

Last edited:
Hit Boachella, Roots picnic, MIA and Afropunk this year...supposed to hit ACL this weekend but ol girl and her homegirl shook because of what happened in Vegas. Might fade that ***** solo.

I did ACL last week and it was legit. Finessed my way in and had unlimited beer in one area and unlimited Tito's at their lounge. I got an extra 3 day band I'm ready to overnight to someone if they want it for the low. Don't think I can make weekend 2.

Got Voodoo, EDC Orlando, and Countdown up next. :pimp:

Just order my ticket for CampFlogGnaw :pimp:

Hyped af.

How do y’all plan to see who you want to see at these festivals?

Just order my ticket for CampFlogGnaw :pimp:

Hyped af.

How do y’all plan to see who you want to see at these festivals?

whoever appeals to you on the lineup brody. If I'm not feeling the music, I'll go to another stage and discover new music. Obviously the headliners you might have to sit and wait for them, but typically they worth it.

image.png
Sonar (Barcelona)

Panorama NYC 2018 -- day 1 looks great

Weeknd + Migos + War on Drugs + Dua Lipa + Jhene + Daniel Caesar + Sabrina Claudio + Soulection + Yaeji

Back
Top Bottom