Music Forum Regulars PYP Appreciation Post ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest thread in NT history..

N' gunna was saving that comment from laney for years waiting for the right time... GOT EM
roll.gif

Everytime I read the begining of this title I just think these Ns tryin to get dudes banned. This was some of the funnniest shh. It still kinda amazes me howthis is the lawless section of NT most un-modded or we post by diff rules here
laugh.gif

Somethin I say here is a simple post but if I was to post it in general Id get banned.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
this thread was hilarious...Nay was offering bounties on BFA's head. & the Laney Bi Vs.
but what about the Jay-Z - So Ghetto appreciation (i think) where BFA vs. Gritty started, and then Laney said he had the mapquest screen open to go see Grittyout in Cali...that @!$% was hilarious....
and the random comments on like pg 7 saying "yea song is fire....vol. 3 mad overrated son
pimp.gif
" after the @!$% had started

laugh.gif
matt, i was GONE. i killed it with that costume, though. i went as ****-in-a-box.
laugh.gif

i won $50 in a contest at a bar and spent it all on drinks. i woke up like 25-30 miles away from where i was partying/bar-hopping at and i have no !@##%@! ideahow i got there.
laugh.gif

i already know i'm going as the "I'm not taking off my sunglasses" dude this halloween.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how long before this post gets locked? i say atleast 10 more pages the music forum is the NT slums

da combanation of most of da goons residin in da music forum and da fact that most admins hate comin in here made that thread so epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by avitale8

Wasn't Nay offering a pair of spizikes for anybody who got him BFA's addy
laugh.gif
he offered a few others for a pic..which sounded gay but duke was heated.
roll.gif

boondocksRiley500.jpg
smh.gif
">
[Riley]this n_gga gay.[/Riley]

Gangstalicious.jpg

Ole Gangstalicious, I got that thuggin love a s s n_gga ...

I just read that entire post all over again and I fell outta my chair for the 2nd time when cousin said "Cause he delivers our food"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

everything from the "Peace God" to the ({}) sing along.. that was indeed a classic
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom