Music You Wish Would Come Out But Probably Won't

Dr. Dre's Detox single still being m.i.a. even though it was supposed to be out last Friday got me thinking about music that should have dropped/leaked by now but hasn't.  Post the music you've been impatiently waiting on/given up on.  Here's my list:

Detox
The Drought is Over Part 7 (Specifically "30 Minutes to New Orleans".  I've been impatiently waiting for that song since that documentary came out)
The Wayne x Juelz "I Can't Feel My Face" album
The 2 or 3 other songs Drake said he recorded with Jay that didn't make BP3
The Kanye beat that Wale heard and wanted to use with Cudi and Drake but Kanye said no

Dre said the single would take about 2 weeks to come out, people just started saying it would come out earlier.

But I remember Scarface saying he was supposed to make an album with Jay-Z and Beans or Ice Cube and someone else (I can't remember), I would love to get that.

Nas+Premo album.

Black Milk/Sean Price/Guilty Simpson album.

Madvillain 2.

drought is over 7, when it does come out it will probably be trash though with like 2-3 decent songs like the last one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

drought is over 7, when it does come out it will probably be trash though with like 2-3 decent songs like the last one.
smh.gif
As long as "30 minutes to new orleans" is on there I'm not tripping

Another 9th Wonder + Little Brother colabo.
A new Bloc Party album (Probably gonna happen, but not for a damn long time).
And lastly
Originally Posted by zube42

Madvillain 2.
or anything by DOOM.

Nas/AZ album
Twista/Bone Thugs-N-Harmony album
Cam/Vado/Heatmakerz album
Max B mixtape with only him

NaS x Premier (never gonna happen)
KRS x Premier (it's called "Return Of The Boom Bip" (yes Bip not Bap) and i'd like it to come out NAOW!)
Pete Rock x Planet Asia (it's called "Planet Rock" and they need to hurry the *+%# up with it!)
A new Jill Scott LP
A new D'Angelo LP
Y Society-Y3 (it's Insight and Damu...........it's Damu and Insight)
NYG'z (C'mon Preem!!!!)

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pete Rock x Planet Asia (it's called "Planet Rock" and they need to hurry the *+%# up with it!)
Forgot about this one, I realllyyyy want it to come out. Pain Language was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom