Banned
marcus_jordan_1.jpg
marcus_jordan_7.jpg

marcus_jordan_81.jpg

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2009/05/jordans-kid-knows-where-the-women-at

All the XI?

Lol

Am i missing out on something HERE?

WHAT else can he have...pics say it all!

In this thread, are we supposed to hate on the kid, or give him props? I honestly don't see anything wrong w. what he's doing....let him live.

im not sure what is soo great here...hes a young guy, out at a club with two chicks....is this sooo out of the ordinary?
-sff7

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

In this thread, are we supposed to hate on the kid, or give him props? I honestly don't see anything wrong w. what he's doing....let him live.

youre way too serious.

Joeseph SKC...........im sure dude gets jocked by plenty of bunnies just cuz his father
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

youre way too serious.

Joeseph SKC...........im sure dude gets jocked by plenty of bunnies just cuz his father
laugh.gif
Oh, I'm sure he does. But still, someone uses these pics to try and make a point and they got the same girls in every pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

word.. all the xi's this man must have
smh.gif
XI's would be the least of my interest if i had 2 *********'s under my arms...
they look like regular white women to me.. prolly not DS.. easy to acquire.. whether ur mj's son or an average joe..
DS xi's.. not as easy to get
tired.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

word.. all the xi's this man must have
smh.gif
XI's would be the least of my interest if i had 2 *********'s under my arms...
they look like regular white women to me.. prolly not DS.. easy to acquire.. whether ur mj's son or an average joe..
DS xi's.. not as easy to get
tired.gif
laugh.gif
cosign tho

the chick in the purple. Wow. I don't care if she looks like every other white chick in a big city. She's bad regardless. Snow bunnies>anythingelse.

Back
Top Bottom