Must-haves in a car vol. NTmobile

I don't got a jack or spare wheel in my car (didn't come with it, since my car comes with run-flats initially which I swapped out for non-run flats anyway) so I mainly made sure I kept a Slime Tire Kit which comes with an air compressor, tire gauge, flashlight, goo to seal the holes, and all that good stuff to repair a tire. I also kept another Fix-a-Flat can in my trunk as well, all of this.....for precaution and safety reason. Other than that I don't have much in the car lol. But these are "Must Haves" for me.

I don't got a jack or spare wheel in my car (didn't come with it, since my car comes with run-flats initially which I swapped out for non-run flats anyway) so I mainly made sure I kept a Slime Tire Kit which comes with an air compressor, tire gauge, flashlight, goo to seal the holes, and all that good stuff to repair a tire. I also kept another Fix-a-Flat can in my trunk as well, all of this.....for precaution and safety reason. Other than that I don't have much in the car lol. But these are "Must Haves" for me.

Bruh, AAA is all you need.

Run Flats are stupid as hell. They're uncomfortable, loud, and HELLA expensive.
I agree Run Flats are stupid. Reason why I swapped them out for regular tires that are non-run flats. ALL BMWs.....come with run flats to begin with, they don't even have trunk space for a spare and jack. That's their standard and the cars come like that.

Last edited:

Run Flats are stupid as hell. They're uncomfortable, loud, and HELLA expensive.

I agree Run Flats are stupid. Reason why I swapped them out for regular tires that are non-run flats. ALL BMWs.....come with run flats to begin with, they don't even have trunk space for a spare and jack. That's their standard and the cars come like that.

Yeah, same thing with my E92 coupe. So dumb... they're $250+ per tire and handle like a $100 tire :x

theres going to be a lot of "im going to be a father" threads on NT. dont keep your condoms in the car.

I see a lot of toothpaste/toothbrush posts and i've never even thought of that.

You guys brush your teeth and use like bottled water?

Last edited:
So I just got a new car and it's that time to personalize it. Adjusting mirrors, customizing settings, setting radio stations, etc. Most importantly it's time to store things in the car in case something ever happens.

A few that come off the top of my head:

-Blanket
-Fleshlight
-Phone charger
-ac to dc converter
-bat or some kind of blunt object for self defense
-jumper cables

Let's hear what I'm missing.

fixed.

Depending on where you live or what time you call AAA can take hours to show up.

AAA is pretty much needed when your car isn't running or an you were in a accident. (Towing)

I see a lot of toothpaste/toothbrush posts and i've never even thought of that.

You guys brush your teeth and use like bottled water?

In case you spend the night at a females place or wherever...

theres going to be a lot of "im going to be a father" threads on NT. dont keep your condoms in the car.
laugh.gif

no1 said da hemi?

hand sani
wheel lock key (prolly shouldn't but i dont worry about forgetting when i get my wheels changed out for winter)
hoody
registration
iphone 4 and aux cable. (i use a nexus for phone).

Last edited:
Also i suggest keeping a jugg of water in case ur car overheats or something. Where can i get one of those all in one compressors and jumper cables?

Back
Top Bottom