MVPuppets sportscenter/lil dez/car jump/***lebron final pg 2***

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002
Eh.

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showinghim their sneaker closet.

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showing him their sneaker closet.
I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to noavail.

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002
Originally Posted by basketball749

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showing him their sneaker closet.
I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to no avail.
I tried to find it too.

Joined Mar 1, 2007

I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to no avail.
I tried to find it too.
is this the one with the inhaler at the end? i just caught that part and tried to youtube it too

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by StrongMind3

I tried to find it too.
is this the one with the inhaler at the end? i just caught that part and tried to youtube it too
these puppets are crazy funny...someone in nike just got a promotion

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Originally Posted by StrongMind3

I tried to find it too.
Yup, that's the one.

Joined Feb 16, 2006
@ the newest commercial

why are your numbers so close?

LeBron you have over 20 triple-doubles, can i have one?

Kobe are you in that magazine?

Do you have any new shoes?

Joined Jul 17, 2002
"You have over 20 triple doubles, can I have one?"

That's the best one so far....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now