MVPuppets sportscenter/lil dez/car jump/***lebron final pg 2***

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Eh.
ohwell.gif

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showinghim their sneaker closet.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showing him their sneaker closet.
glasses.gif
I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to noavail.

Originally Posted by basketball749

They got another commercial with a little kid puppet that lives under them and he runs behind them all day asking 1000 questions. Then they shut him by showing him their sneaker closet.
glasses.gif
I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to no avail.
laugh.gif
I tried to find it too.
smh.gif

glasses.gif
I just saw this commercial on ESPN but my tv was on mute because I was on the phone. Anybody got a video of it? I tried searching Google to no avail.
laugh.gif
I tried to find it too.
smh.gif
is this the one with the inhaler at the end? i just caught that part and tried to youtube it too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
I tried to find it too.
smh.gif
is this the one with the inhaler at the end? i just caught that part and tried to youtube it too
laugh.gif
these puppets are crazy funny...someone in nike just got a promotion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
I tried to find it too.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup, that's the one.

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the newest commercial

why are your numbers so close?

LeBron you have over 20 triple-doubles, can i have one?

Kobe are you in that magazine?

Do you have any new shoes?

laugh.gif

"You have over 20 triple doubles, can I have one?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's the best one so far....

Back
Top Bottom