My 17yr Sister Past Away - Please Help Share Her GoFundMe

39866784353_ff3fece991_b.jpg

Yesterday morning my sister passed away. The past 24 hours have been hell and we have until Wednesday to come up with $5000 for the funeral. The rest of the money would cover any unforeseeable expenses and will give my mom time to get off some time off work. I am numb and broken right now now and my mom is in absolute pieces. My sister was going to be 18 this Thursday January 24. She was disabled. She had Rett's Syndrome. My mom spent every day or her life taking care of my sister and holding down a job to take care of us. I need this to be as easy as possible for her because she is grieving badly and this is one thing I know I can help her with.

If you can't donate please share this and quote this post. This is one of the most giving communities I know. My mom and my family did not deserve to see my sister go so tragically. Especially not before turning 18. Make-a-wish had just granted us a wish and we were all going on a Disney Cruise in less than a month. This is an incredibly hard time for all of us but my mom is the one who is suffering the most and I just want to make this as easy as possible because there is nothing easy about this.

If any of you have any additional resources you can send my way I would highly appreciate it. I'm trying to hold my **** together right now but this post alone is already difficult to make and I'm trying to do as much as possible while I have this little bit of energy.

https://www.gofundme.com/our-angel-alexa

....the gofundme is asking for 20 racks...
Do you think funerals are cheap? Do you think that it's easy to miss time off work? To cover family who is coming from out of the country? No one is forcing to to donate or share. If you have nothing useful to contribute why comment at all?

....the gofundme is asking for 20 racks...
Funerals can be very expensive.

Factor in the burial, headstones, casket, rental of a church, catering for the overpass.

Alot needs to be paid for

Try and keep your head high dude.

To those those who want to help, thank you. Feel free to leave your NT handle on the GoFundMe page if you decide to donate and I will personally thank you.

I donated my guy. Keep your head up. Life is tough, be strong for your mom, your fam.

Thank you all! We've had several friends and family come and donate in person today and we are very close to halfway covering the cost for the funeral alone. We have more friends and family donating later and I'm grateful to you and everyone who is helping is during this tough time. Today was the hardest day for my mom. It was her first full day without her.

Back
Top Bottom